View Full Version : Constitution of the USA

irmamar
February 22, 2011, 10:14 AM
I don't understand well my book. Were the Bill of Rights added to the Constitution of the USA. Are the Bill of Rights still in force in the Constitution?

Thanks. :)

poli
February 22, 2011, 10:56 AM
They are the first few ammendments to the oonstitution, and they are
still in effect.

irmamar
February 22, 2011, 11:10 AM
OK, thanks. :)

Awaken
February 22, 2011, 12:59 PM
As Poli said. The Bill of Rights were the first 10 amendments to the original Constitution. Most amendments don't get a name such as "Bill of Rights." This set was just so important and developed together to they get their own title.

CrOtALiTo
February 22, 2011, 04:30 PM
That kind to constitution is seemed to the Mexican rights, it could to be likes to the Mexican laws without knows the human rights.

AngelicaDeAlquezar
February 22, 2011, 05:07 PM
@Crotalito: En la Constitución Mexicana (http://www.diputados.gob.mx/LeyesBiblio/pdf/1.pdf) se reconocen esos derechos fundamentales en el primer capítulo. Se les conoce como Garantías Individuales.

irmamar
February 23, 2011, 12:49 AM
Well, this is my first contact with these topics. I'll have to read the Constitution (although that sounds a bit boring :thinking: ). First ten, I'll bear it in mind. Thanks. :)

irmamar
March 04, 2011, 04:47 AM
Please, correct:

The Constitution of the United States consists of a preamble, seven articles and twenty-seven amendments, being the first ten the Bill of Rights.

Am I right? Thanks. :)

Perikles
March 04, 2011, 07:14 AM
Please, correct:

The Constitution of the United States consists of a preamble, seven articles and twenty-seven amendments, being the first ten the Bill of Rights.

Am I right? Thanks. :)
The Constitution of the United States consists of a preamble, seven articles and twenty-seven amendments, the first ten of which being the Bill of Rights.

irmamar
March 05, 2011, 12:11 AM
Thanks :) , (now I hope what I wrote was true :thinking: ). :)

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org