View Full Version : Messages

CrOtALiTo
October 19, 2011, 02:45 PM
Hello,

I have an inquietude, I have full my main or inbox that is the same, then I need to re-direct my e-mail from this site to my e-mail and later I can answer the message from my personal e-mail and those e-mail arrive directly to the inbox of the end user.

How can I do that?

I mean necessary I need to use the inbox to here and I answer the mails directly from my personal inbox.

And how can I increase my inbox already I have authorized two hundred messages stored in my inbox and I have used all the space in my inbox.

Red Alert!!!!!

Sincerely yours.

Rusty
October 19, 2011, 03:26 PM
The limitation you have reached is the same for all members.

You should delete older messages from your Inbox to stay within the ceiling limit.
It's possible to download your old messages, before deleting them. Select those you want to download and select how you want the messages downloaded at the bottom of the list (in the 'Selected Messages:" box, select 'Download as TEXT', or either of the other two options). It's also possible to download all your messages (see the bottom of the screen, below the list of messages).

You also have the option of having all Private Messages sent to an email address. Then you can use your email application to store all of your PMs.

CrOtALiTo
October 22, 2011, 09:58 AM
Where I can configure the option of sent private messages to my personal e-mail.

If you could to explain me where is located the feature.

Greetings.

Rusty
October 22, 2011, 10:34 AM
Perhaps what I said wasn't quite clear enough.

When someone sends you a Private Message, you have the option to request an email notification. The content of the Private Message appears in the notification you receive, so this means that your email application can be used to keep a copy of the Private Messages people send to you. (The email address that you set in your Control Panel is used, and there must be room for new messages, of course.)
Requesting an email notification:
Control Panel > Edit Settings & Options
In the 'Messaging & Notification' section, in the 'Private Messaging' area, check the 'Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages' feature.

When you reply to a Private Message, using Tomísimo, you can request that a copy of your sent messages be saved in your 'Sent Items' folder. (The sum of the PMs in your 'Inbox' AND 'Sent Items' folders can't exceed the limitation of 200 messages.)
Requesting a copy of your sent PMs:
Control Panel > Edit Settings & Options
In the 'Messaging & Notification' section, in the 'Private Messaging' area, check the 'Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder' feature.

Also, when you reply to a Private Message, a quote of the message you received is included by default. If the person you send the message to doesn't remove the quoted message, your reply will be seen in the copy sent to your email address, along with their reply to your message (if you've requested that a copy of your Private Messages be sent to your email). This way, all communication via Private Messages can appear in your email.

As mentioned earlier, both your 'Inbox' and 'Sent Items' folders need to be kept below the site-imposed limit of 200 messages. You can download messages you want to keep before deleting the messages in these folders.
The procedure to do this was explained above.

CrOtALiTo
October 22, 2011, 05:05 PM
Yes I got it,

I ready knew that, I have configured that feature in the control panel.
Thank you very much for you answer.

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org