View Full Version : Translating with Google images

Equis
October 27, 2011, 09:40 PM
So I'm not sure if this method has been discussed but it's a pretty good way to learn words if you ask me...

So I know that a lot of times we can use google translate or another translator or even pocket dictionary to translate a word from english to spanish but it's best to learn vocab by learning an image instead of the english equivalent.

So what I've been doing is when I'm on the computer and I see a word in spanish that I don't know I put it in google images to get the image instead of the english translation...

espero que este método les ayude

caliber1
October 27, 2011, 10:31 PM
That is a good idea. Essentially a home made Rosetta Stone :rolleyes: Duh!!! I should have thought about that sooner. Thanks for the tip my friend :thumbsup:

CrOtALiTo
October 31, 2011, 12:49 PM
Yes of that form I learnt English, although that isn't a great method, but it helps you.
Always I use a translator online, and I use the tomisimo's translator, I'm willing to get a pocket in some place, and portable translator to hand.

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org