View Full Version : Spanish audio with spanish sub

yuvtodo
March 25, 2013, 06:45 AM
i found it very useful to watch videos in spanish,
with spanish subtitles.

i wonder how to get spanish subtitles for spanish shows (also dubbed)
(like in english for the hearing impaired)

any information in that direction will be greatly appreciated!

Villa
March 25, 2013, 01:58 PM
i found it very useful to watch videos in spanish,
with spanish subtitles.

i wonder how to get spanish subtitles for spanish shows (also dubbed)
(like in english for the hearing impaired)

any information in that direction will be greatly appreciated!

I have several Spanish TV Novelas en el español on DVD. They all have subtitles. But you are talking about Spanish subtitles that say in Spanish what they are saying in Spanish, correct? This is always what I wanted in Italian. I have a few Italian DVD movies that have the subtitles in Italian. I will look at my Spanish DVDs and see if they have the subtitles in Spanish.
This would be like for the hearing impared as you said and is a great learning tool for nosotros aprendiendo el español, verdad?

Here's where you can get some great classical Novelas en el español. I have some of them. With or without the
Spanish subtitles they are great for learning Spanish and cheap.

Amazon.com: spanish novelas on dvd (http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=spanish%20novelas%20on%20dvd&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aspanish%20novelas%20on%20dvd)

yuvtodo
March 26, 2013, 02:38 AM
thank you for the reply, ill try some of the novels :).

if you will find out which Spanish speaking DVDs you have
include Spanish subs please tell it will be a great help..

yuv.

Villa
March 29, 2013, 01:22 PM
thank you for the reply, ill try some of the novels :).

if you will find out which Spanish speaking DVDs you have
include Spanish subs please tell it will be a great help..

yuv.

Parece que la mayoría de mis DVDs que son en español tienen los subtítulos en inglés nada más. No he mirado todos ellos sin embargo. Te diré si encuentro alguna que tenga subtítulos en el español de lo que la gente dice en el español. ¿Tú entiendes todo lo que te estoy diciendo, mi amigo? Poco a poco se va lejos. El que va lento, va más rápido. La idea es esa.

Quiero decirte también que gracias a ti he mirando uno de mis muchos DVDs en español ayer. Más de dos horas.
Después de verlo me sentí como si pudiera hablar mejor el español. Todo gracias a ti, amigo mío.

yuvtodo
March 29, 2013, 05:51 PM
thanks for your help. happy you could benefit also. i understood most of what you said. any way it seemed that i need to use other main methods to learn Spanish.

cheers,
yuval

Villa
March 30, 2013, 01:43 PM
thanks for your help. happy you could benefit also. i understood most of what you said. any way it seemed that i need to use other main methods to learn Spanish.

cheers,
yuval

Hace años descubrí que la mejor manera de aprender el español es mirando
telenovelas en español. Ellos usan todas las palabras de todas las emociones
humanas. Descubrí que podía aprender más español en un mes viendo telenovelas
que años de estudiar el español. Pruébalo y verás.

Years ago I found out that the best way to learn Spanish is by watching
telenovelas in Spanish. They use all the words of all human emotions. Found
out that I could learn more Spanish in a month watching telenovelas than
years of studying Spanish. Try it and you will see.

Learn Spanish By Watching Telenovelas - EzineArticles … (http://ezinearticles.com/?Learn-Spanish-By-Watching-Telenovelas&id=5700642)

Telenovelas: a fun, painless way to learn Spanish (http://www.squidoo.com/telenovela-learning)

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org