View Full Version : Kiss

María José
July 10, 2008, 12:36 PM
I know we have lots of wonderful smilies? But could I ask for a kiss one?
http://www.greensmilies.com/wp-content/themes/greensmile/images/feedicon.gif

http://chatcristiano.iglesia.net/classes/applet_images/kiss.gif

CrOtALiTo
July 10, 2008, 04:06 PM
Gemma.

What're you talking about?

What kisses you are talking about?

María José
July 10, 2008, 04:15 PM
I just wanted another little picture to symbolize a kiss.One more for our long list of smilies::):confused:;):D:rolleyes::cool::eek::love ::yuck::sad::pelota::star::sleeping::shh::rose::an gel::lightning::crazy::liar::lengua::tree:... As if there were not enough already...

Tomisimo
July 10, 2008, 04:16 PM
Wish granted (for one of those at least :)) :kiss:

Tomisimo
July 10, 2008, 04:17 PM
What kisses you are talking about?
What kisses are you talking about? :)

María José
July 10, 2008, 04:32 PM
Thanks, David:kiss::kiss::kiss:One on each cheek, and a third one à la Parisienne

Tomisimo
July 10, 2008, 04:41 PM
You're welcome. I understood the first two, but not the third... :)

Marsopa
July 11, 2008, 07:59 AM
Yeah, I am not sure about the third either...

poli
July 11, 2008, 08:41 AM
It's nothing nasty. A typical French greeting is a kiss (even an air kiss) on
both cheeks. Sometimes an additional kiss is the first cheek (the recipient's right cheek) is given a la pariseinne.

Alfonso
July 11, 2008, 09:22 AM
Boring kisses. I know much better ones. :lightning:

Elaina
July 11, 2008, 10:06 AM
Care to share with the rest of us, Alfonso?:kiss:

I'm always up to learning more about kisses...

Elaina:kiss:
:D

Alfonso
July 11, 2008, 10:18 AM
Beso de tornillo, beso con lengua (beso francés), beso broche, beso de mariposa...

Click under your responsibility:
beso blanco, beso negro...
Y no te olvides de los mordiscos. También son un arte.

:love:

Elaina
July 11, 2008, 10:41 AM
:?::?::?::?:
¿Beso de Tornillo?
¿Beso Broche?
¿Beso de Mariposa?

Is it getting hot here or what?

I have NEVER heard of those kisses...... (tampoco los que están escondidos)

Qué interesante. Mi imaginación está tomando rienda suelta.....

Elaina:p:p

poli
July 11, 2008, 10:41 AM
I seems that Elaina is filling in for María while she's on vacation.
May I ask what beso negro/beso blanco is?
On an unromantic level we use kiss of death literally as in mafia movies but also figuratively example: If I like a movie/TV show/restaurant.., it's like the kiss of death. It's bound to fail/go off the air/close.:(

Elaina
July 11, 2008, 10:45 AM
Creo que Kiss of Death es el beso que nunca quiero recibir.....:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Elaina;)

Elaina
July 11, 2008, 10:48 AM
On a different level though........I want to know about the kisses...explain please or describe...

Come on Alfonso or anyone else for that matter..... "make my day":kiss:

Elaina

Marsopa
July 11, 2008, 10:50 AM
A dearth of kisses around these parts... I don't know what any of those are either, although I guess I can imagine.

Okay, Alfonso, are you going to share any more details?:thinking:

Alfonso
July 11, 2008, 11:33 AM
Beso de mariposa is an invented one... by me. For the moment, I'm the only expert guy on it. It doesn't take too long mastering it. You just have to have a some kind of long eye-browns eye lashes... and a partnership. You get close to the other person and caress her/his skin with your eye lashes, moving them up and down, in the face, in the lips, in the eyes, in the forehead, in the neck, in the shoulders, in the back... It's not only the eye brown, but also the breath what you should feel...
This is the most innocent one...

Any doubt?

It's a pity María is not around. Sure she would ask: what's that? I've never heard of beso de mariposa... Will Il Divo know there exists such a kiss? ;)

Elaina
July 11, 2008, 11:40 AM
I think you mean eye lashes, no? I don't think you would want to use your eye brows (cejas) unless they are extremely long and then that would look gross but long eye lashes (pestañas) I think would do the trick

Siento cosquillitas.....

Elaina:p:p

Alfonso
July 11, 2008, 11:45 AM
I think you mean eye lashes, no? I don't think you would want to use your eye brows (cejas) unless they are extremely long and then that would look gross but long eye lashes (pestañas) I think would do the trick

Siento cosquillitas.....

Elaina:p:pOf course. I'm sorry. I broke the magic... I'm editing it not to confuse people interested on learning...

Elaina
July 11, 2008, 11:50 AM
Pero continúa, hombre.......hoy seré tu mejor alumna.

Elaina:cool:

Alfonso
July 11, 2008, 11:53 AM
Step by step..., Elaina. It's too hot in Madrid. What about Kansas?

Elaina
July 11, 2008, 12:13 PM
I don't know about the weather in Kansas but here where I am its also hot. But I think it is perfect weather to talk about kisses.

I have to step out for a couple of hours but, as Arnie would say, "I'll be back".....

Keep the coals hot!!

Elaina:impatient:

poli
July 11, 2008, 12:48 PM
Beso de mariposa is an invented one... by me. For the moment, I'm the only expert. It doesn't take too long to master it. You just have to have a long browns eye lashes... and a partner. You get close to the other person and caress her/his skin with your eye lashes, moving them up and down, on the face, on the lips, on the eyes, on the forehead, on the neck, on the shoulders, on the back... It's not only the eye brows but it's also the breath that you should feel...
This is the most innocent one...INNOCENT:?:INNOCENT MY EYE! (Lash)

Any doubt?

It's a pity María is not around. Sure she would ask: what's that? I've never heard of beso de mariposa... Will Il Divo know there exists such a kiss? ;)
Keep trying Elaina, and perhaps you can pry more improtant data from
Alfonso's kiss database:)

Rusty
July 11, 2008, 01:15 PM
Beso de mariposa is an invented one... by me. For the moment, I'm the only expert guy on it. It doesn't take too long mastering it. You just have to have a some kind of long eye-browns eye lashes... and a partnership. You get close to the other person and caress her/his skin with your eye lashes, moving them up and down, in the face, in the lips, in the eyes, in the forehead, in the neck, in the shoulders, in the back... It's not only the eye brown, but also the breath what you should feel...
This is the most innocent one...

These are called butterfly kisses in American English. You described them well. There is a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgZftrobqlg) that uses the term, if you want to hear it.

Jane
July 11, 2008, 02:56 PM
OMG!
What in heaven´s name is going on here...?:eek:
This is very interesting.
David, you should change the name of this forum, since we learn much more than languages here.

Elaina
July 11, 2008, 03:59 PM
Ah yes! Butterfly kisses. I know that! DUH

I don't know if this happened to anyone else or not but didn't realize that Beso de Mariposa = Butterfly kisses. I am very familiar with that! (in English)

Elaina:o

Tomisimo
July 11, 2008, 05:13 PM
OMG!
What in heaven´s name is going on here...?:eek:
This is very interesting.
David, you should change the name of this forum, since we learn much more than languages here.
Maybe we need a separate forum just for romance.... :love:

Jane
July 11, 2008, 05:15 PM
Maybe we need a separate forum just for romance.... :love:
Good idea!:thumbsup::applause::thumbsup:

Alfonso
July 12, 2008, 05:30 AM
May I ask what beso negro/beso blanco is?Under your responsibility:

Beso negro: Kiss in the ass hole :applause:Beso blanco: I'm not sure about this one... :thinking: Help! It's got something to do with a white semi liquid element :rolleyes:

Elaina
July 13, 2008, 07:26 PM
OMG!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Okay......now that I have recovered from that, do I dare ask, ¿Cuál es el beso del tornillo? ....I was trying to use my imagination but alas, it didn't work

Elaina:thinking::confused::eek:

poli
July 14, 2008, 05:52 AM
Under your responsibility:

Beso negro: Kiss in the ass hole :applause:Beso blanco: I'm not sure about this one... :thinking: Help! It's got something to do with a white semi liquid element :rolleyes:

Rusty,
What's your opinion? Does this come from a song? Is this an invention?
Or do such terms truly exist?

Rusty
July 14, 2008, 06:45 AM
I've avoided looking at the hidden text, so I don't know what's behind there.

Rusty
July 14, 2008, 06:52 AM
If you're talking about beso negro and beso blanco, yes, these terms exist. I just found them on the Internet.

Elaina
July 14, 2008, 11:04 AM
I was going to spare you from looking but I guess I was too late. I DIDN'T KNOW.......my naïveté is showing.

Is it hot in here?

Elaina:angel::angel:

Rusty
July 14, 2008, 12:15 PM
I was going to spare you from looking but I guess I was too late. I DIDN'T KNOW.......my naïveté is showing.

Is it hot in here?

Elaina:angel::angel:

You're not too late. I found those words written where everyone can see them. I didn't look behind the closed doors.

Alfonso
July 14, 2008, 01:19 PM
OMG!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Okay......now that I have recovered from that, do I dare ask, ¿Cuál es el beso del tornillo? ....I was trying to use my imagination but alas, it didn't work

Elaina:thinking::confused::eek:It's really difficult to explain when you are so faaaaaar away :angel:.

Anyway, It doesn't have anything to do with screwing, but with curling your tongue up in another's tongue while you fasten your partner head by the neck without allowing him/her to move. You should take all his/her breath out before releasing him/her.

I don't really master English erotic prose. What do you do to avoid repeating her/his?
I'd like to master this register (And I need a devilish smiley :angel:).

Elaina
July 15, 2008, 07:28 AM
I figure you would have to have a very long tongue!

I'm still trying to imagine it.......

Elaina:p

Alfonso
July 15, 2008, 08:44 AM
Hey, Elaina, it's not a point of imagination. It's only to have a partner...

Elaina
July 15, 2008, 09:23 AM
I'm thinking it can be kinda fun trying to figure out all those kisses.......

hhmmmmm

Elaina:applause::applause:

Alfonso
July 15, 2008, 12:22 PM
I'm thinking it can be kinda fun trying to figure out all those kisses.......

hhmmmmm

Elaina:applause::applause:To figure them out by yourself, that's to say, to put them into pratice:?: I'm sorry I'm not very good at phrasal verbs. :rolleyes:

Elaina
July 15, 2008, 12:33 PM
To figure them out by yourself, that's to say, to put them into pratice:?: I'm sorry I'm not very good at phrasal verbs. :rolleyes:

Silly. Not by myself.

Elaina:o

CrOtALiTo
July 15, 2008, 05:58 PM
Elaina. Do yo like a lot the kisses.?

It're candies in Mexico.

Jessica
September 25, 2008, 06:00 AM
:kiss::kiss::kiss:so cute

Elaina
September 25, 2008, 10:33 AM
Okay Jchen.....

What is/was cute? The kissing smileys or the contents of this forum? I enjoyed it a lot.......unfortunately Alfonso is no longer with us. He has moved on to other Forums.:sad:

CrOtALiTo
September 26, 2008, 11:38 AM
Yes, Jchen is very younger and I think that she has a lot imagination in her mind, it's good I like that girl is very cute.

Jessica
October 26, 2008, 10:01 AM
now we have brand new ones!! ^^ :butterfly: :pizza: :clock: and more

Planet hopper
October 26, 2008, 10:22 AM
1.-EL BESO TRADICIONAL:

Es el clásico ósculo en el que la mujer toca sus labios con los de su pareja. Es simple, y por lo mismo, en algunos países es usado como un común saludo de amigos sin connotación sexual.
Este beso suele ser muy tímido e incluso es muy usado entre personas que no tienen un mayor grado de intimidad, pero que comienzan algún tipo de relación.

2.-EL BESO INTERESANTE:

Cuando la mujer es besada y acaricia el labio de él con su labio inferior. Este beso indica mucho interés de parte de ella y transmite su gusto por el disfrute carnal y la sensualidad de su carácter.

3.-EL BESO INSINUANTE:

La mujer bordea el labio del hombre con su lengua a ojos cerrados. Claramente más ardiente, este beso indica el deseo evidente de ir más allá.

4.-EL BESO DIRECTO:

Cuando los labios de los amantes se conectan. Este beso suele generarse entre personas que están unidas por un gran sentimiento y que conectan sus almas con un beso, suave y dulce.

5.-EL BESO DE PELÍCULAS:

Como en las producciones dramáticas donde las cabezas de ambos están inclinadas y así se besan, ya sea con las cabezas en el mismo sentido o en sentido contrario.
Aunque este beso no suele ser muy requerido por las mujeres, por encontrarlo sobreactuado, algunos hombres lo consideran romántico y lo siguen utilizando.

6.-EL BESO APRETADO:

Muy significativo y emocional, este beso es cuando ambos aprisio nan fuertemente sus labios y transmite muchas emociones juntas. Suele usarse en una reconciliación.

7.-EL BESO ABSORVENTE:

Cuando uno de ellos toma los dos labios del otro entre los suyos. Este es el típico beso del hombre que le gusta llevar las riendas de la situación y que es claramente aprensivo, pero apasionado.

8.-EL BESO HÚMEDO:

Cuando la pasión conlleva un beso con lengua bastante ardiente. Suele ser el típico beso adolescente o previo a una relación más fogosa.

9.-EL BESO SEXUAL:

Este es cuando uno de los penetra su lengua en la boca del otro y la mueve como sí fuera coital. Su significado es directo.

10.-EL BESO ESQUIMAL:

Éste es uno de los primeros besos que conocemos, pues se nos enseña de pequeños. Aquí no entran en juego las bocas, sino la punta de la nariz, que se roza tiernamente con la de tu pareja y que puede terminar recorriendo todo su rostro sí lo deseas.

Jessica
October 26, 2008, 11:05 AM
Yes, Jchen is very younger and I think that she has a lot imagination in her mind. It's good and I like that girl- she is very cute.

:) thanks :) :) yes I have a lot of imagination- but I wish I was really good at drawing ^^ I'm not that good.

Planet Hopper- what are you writing??

CrOtALiTo
October 26, 2008, 11:21 AM
Hi have wrote about the way to gives a kiss.

Jessica
October 26, 2008, 11:39 AM
1.-EL BESO TRADICIONAL:

Es el clásico ósculo en el que la mujer toca sus labios con los de su pareja. Es simple, y por lo mismo, en algunos países es usado como un común saludo de amigos sin connotación sexual.
Este beso suele ser muy tímido e incluso es muy usado entre personas que no tienen un mayor grado de intimidad, pero que comienzan algún tipo de relación.

2.-EL BESO INTERESANTE:

Cuando la mujer es besada y acaricia el labio de él con su labio inferior. Este beso indica mucho interés de parte de ella y transmite su gusto por el disfrute carnal y la sensualidad de su carácter.

3.-EL BESO INSINUANTE:

La mujer bordea el labio del hombre con su lengua a ojos cerrados. Claramente más ardiente, este beso indica el deseo evidente de ir más allá.

4.-EL BESO DIRECTO:

Cuando los labios de los amantes se conectan. Este beso suele generarse entre personas que están unidas por un gran sentimiento y que conectan sus almas con un beso, suave y dulce.

5.-EL BESO DE PELÍCULAS:

Como en las producciones dramáticas donde las cabezas de ambos están inclinadas y así se besan, ya sea con las cabezas en el mismo sentido o en sentido contrario.
Aunque este beso no suele ser muy requerido por las mujeres, por encontrarlo sobreactuado, algunos hombres lo consideran romántico y lo siguen utilizando.

6.-EL BESO APRETADO:

Muy significativo y emocional, este beso es cuando ambos aprisio nan fuertemente sus labios y transmite muchas emociones juntas. Suele usarse en una reconciliación.

7.-EL BESO ABSORVENTE:

Cuando uno de ellos toma los dos labios del otro entre los suyos. Este es el típico beso del hombre que le gusta llevar las riendas de la situación y que es claramente aprensivo, pero apasionado.

8.-EL BESO HÚMEDO:

Cuando la pasión conlleva un beso con lengua bastante ardiente. Suele ser el típico beso adolescente o previo a una relación más fogosa.

9.-EL BESO SEXUAL:

Este es cuando uno de los penetra su lengua en la boca del otro y la mueve como sí fuera coital. Su significado es directo.

10.-EL BESO ESQUIMAL:

Éste es uno de los primeros besos que conocemos, pues se nos enseña de pequeños. Aquí no entran en juego las bocas, sino la punta de la nariz, que se roza tiernamente con la de tu pareja y que puede terminar recorriendo todo su rostro sí lo deseas.

why did you write so much? what it this about? you wrote so much!! I don't understand it!! :eek: :confused:

Planet hopper
October 27, 2008, 12:13 AM
Wasn't the thread about kisses? There you go, ten types. I just cut and pasted. :-)

It's a bit advanced for you, but don't try to scan every word, just get the big picture.

Jessica
October 27, 2008, 05:20 AM
oh. ten types of kisses?? huh? :confused: the way to give a kiss??

CrOtALiTo
October 27, 2008, 10:30 AM
Yes, he described ten way of give you a kiss. jijijjj

Jessica
October 27, 2008, 01:24 PM
haha :) it's confusing but funny ^_^

brute
July 24, 2009, 03:54 PM
It's nothing nasty. A typical French greeting is a kiss (even an air kiss) on
both cheeks. Sometimes an additional kiss is the first cheek (the recipient's right cheek) is given a la pariseinne.

A French Kiss can also involve a dental or throat inspection of the recipient, involving the use of the tongue.

A Belgian Kiss is the same, but its more FLEMISH (joke¿?!¡):yuck::D:kiss:

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org