View Full Version : Harrold Texas

poli
August 18, 2008, 12:04 PM
Lei en el periódico de hoy que el pueblo de Horrold Texas pasó un
ley que permite que los profesores llevar pístolas escondidas a sus
clases. Eso a mi me parece absurdo huelga decir peligroso. La ley
supone que todos los profesores tienen estabilidad y sus estudiantes
faltan tanta diciplina y son tan criminal que tienen que amenezar balas para mantener orden in las clases. Rio ahora a la idea rara, pero tengo miedo que un profesor desquisiado sea capaz de disparar ahora y lamentar despúes.

¿Qué creen vds.? ¿Piensan que hay circunstacias en que el uso de armas
en las clases es una buena idea ?

Tomisimo
August 18, 2008, 12:37 PM
Suena medio rara la idea, pero a la vez creo que el control de armas de fuego no ha reducido el crimen para nada. Criminales conseguirán armas de todos modos.
que permite que los profesores llevar pístolas
Aquí tienes dos opciones.
... que permite a los profesores llevar pistolas ...
... que permite que los profesores lleven pistolas ...

CrOtALiTo
August 18, 2008, 01:56 PM
The people daily are crazier, the laws in your contry are very sillies.

poli
August 18, 2008, 02:11 PM
Supongo que tiene razón, David. Si existe el deseo de hacer un crimen, una personal encontrará el modo de conseguir armas ilícitos. Pero lo que temo es que una buena persona sin la inteción de cometer un acto es capaz calcular malo y usar su arma en un momento de miedo o rabia si tiene la pistola en su bolsillo.

CrOtALiTo
August 19, 2008, 08:26 AM
Poli you've reason, if the people want do some felony, they'll do it, and anyway the teacher mustn't take arms to the schools, in that I'm not agree with the law new, but the politics always helper to the criminales in your contry, but we can't do nothing about, only we have that continue with the life.

Regards.

ElDanés
August 19, 2008, 08:30 AM
CrOtALiTo:
I've noticed that you're generally putting the adjective behind the noun, like in Spanish.
But you must learn that the adjectives are put in the front of a noun in English.

The law new. :bad:
The new law. :good:

poli
August 19, 2008, 09:40 AM
Poli you are right. If people want to commit a felony, they'll do it, and in any case a teacher mustn't take arms to school. I don't agree with the law new, but the politics always helps the criminals in your country. We can't do nothing about it. We only we have to continue living.

Regards.
In English tener razón is you are right.

En el ejemplo de la nueva la en este pueblo, parece la verdad, la política apoya la criminalidad o en cualquiera cosa abre la posibilidad de tragédia.

ElDanés
August 19, 2008, 09:45 AM
A bit off-topic: Congratulations on the 1000 posts, poli! :)

Elaina
August 19, 2008, 01:52 PM
Poli you've reason, if the people want do some felony, they'll do it, and anyway the teacher mustn't take arms to the schools, in that I'm not agree with the law new, but the politics always helper to the criminales in your contry, but we can't do nothing about, only we have that continue with the life.

Regards.

CrOtALiTo......

I don't think politics are good in any country, I don't think that laws are respected in any country by any criminal BUT to single out our country as you do above is something else. I don't recall politics and laws being any better in your country.

On the defense......

CrOtALiTo
August 19, 2008, 02:04 PM
Thanks you both for your corrections about it.

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org