View Full Version : Hola a todos

Lyn26
September 26, 2008, 08:08 AM
Buenos diás.
Soy inglesa y vivo en españa desde tres años. Vivo con mi marido (ingles) al pueblo de Andalusia y porque la lengua andalusa es muy dificil para entender, yo no puedo aprender español con confianza. A veces, creo que estoy tonta........
Espero hablar a la gente similar, o más lista!!
un fuerte abrazo

CrOtALiTo
September 26, 2008, 08:14 AM
Hello Lyn26, you forgive me is rarely hear a person speak so of herself , you aren't silly if you can't learn Spanish is because you haven't got opportunity of practice with someone, here we will can help you if you want, only you have that enter a constantly to our forums here all we are friends and we are friendly with all our invites, you are our invited in the forums, please if you have some sentence that you can't translate only you write him in a post and we will help you quickly, but please you don't tell you silly, take care.

Tomisimo
September 26, 2008, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the forums Lyn! I know learning a language is hard and the less you know, the harder it is. But from reading your post, I think you know more than you give yourself credit for. Keep practicing, read the newspaper, watch lots of TV, actively try to learn/remember the new words you hear. You're in Spain, so you should have lots of chances to practice! :)

Anyway, all of that to say "welcome".

Rusty
September 26, 2008, 08:54 PM
¡Bienvenida a los foros! Espero podamos ayudarte a aprender.

sosia
September 29, 2008, 12:43 AM
Buenos días.
Soy inglesa y vivo en España desde hace tres años. Vivo con mi marido (inglés) en un al pueblo de Andalucía y como porque la lengua andaluza es muy difícil de para entender, yo no puedo aprender español con confianza. A veces, creo que soy estoy tonta........
¡¡Espero hablar con a la gente similar, o más lista!!
un fuerte abrazo
Tus frases son largas, y los errores evitables. Además el español andaluz es más difícil de entender.No desesperes, vas muy bien.
Bienvenida :D

ruby
September 30, 2008, 04:54 AM
Hola Lyn

¿Comó Esta?

Soy vive en Andalusia también por solo ocho mesas, soy Inglais en mi casa es en una pueblo de la montanas. Este forum is muy bueno y le gente es maravilloso ! Yo no habla mucho Español pero uno poco cada dia.

Ruby

I also live in Andalucia but only for 8 months, I am English and my house is in a spanish village in the mountains. This forum is great and the people wonderful. I do not speak much spanish but a little each day.

Ruby

(Please feel free to correct my Spanish !!)

CrOtALiTo
September 30, 2008, 08:36 AM
Hello Ruby, I bid you welcome, you know a little Spanish, it's good, please you continue studying the language, and you could to see that someday, you learn that very well.

Tomisimo
September 30, 2008, 08:45 AM
Hola Lyn

¿Cómo Está?

Soy vive Vivo en Andalusia también por sólo ocho meses (mesas=tables, meses=months), soy Inglés y mi casa es en una pueblo en las montañas. Este foro es muy bueno y la gente es maravillosa! Yo no hablo mucho español pero uno poco cada día.

(Please feel free to correct my Spanish !!)
Here's some corrections. :)

Rusty
September 30, 2008, 11:14 AM
I would change the last sentence to:
Yo no hablo mucho español, salvo un poco cada día.
= I don't speak much Spanish, except for a little each day.

CrOtALiTo
September 30, 2008, 12:56 PM
Hello I speak Spanish, but I write and speak English each day, and I believe that I'm doing well it.

Rusty
September 30, 2008, 01:17 PM
Hello, I speak Spanish, but I write and speak English each day, and I believe (that) I'm doing it well.

Amost perfect, Crotalito. :thumbsup:

ruby
October 01, 2008, 02:40 AM
Hola

¡Rusty,muchas gracias por las correccións! Salvo es una nuevo palabra por mi.

Crotalito - tu Inglés is muy bien.

Ruby

CrOtALiTo
October 01, 2008, 09:45 AM
Amost perfect, Crotalito. :thumbsup:

Yeah almost perfect, thanks.

CrOtALiTo
October 01, 2008, 09:46 AM
Hola

¡Rusty,muchas gracias por las correccións! Salvo es una nuevo palabra por mi.

Crotalito - tu Inglés is muy bien.

Ruby

Thank you

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org