View Full Version : Hola!

malin
October 16, 2008, 10:59 AM
Qué tal ? Soy de Suecia, y estudio español y ingles, ý busco para nuevo amigas de todo el mundo!

I'm a girl from Sweden, and I'm studying english and spanish, and I'm looking from new friends to practice both of the languages with, and of coarse learn a lot about different cultures and so on.. I'd be very happy if you contact me so we could speak! :)

Rusty
October 16, 2008, 11:14 AM
¡Hola! ¡Bienvenida a los foros!
Aquí vas a encontrar muchos amigos.
Here you'll find a lot of friends.

¿Qué tal? Soy de Suecia, y estudio español e inglés. (y) ¡Busco para nuevos amigos de todo el mundo!

I'm a girl from Sweden, and am studying English and Spanish. (and) I'm looking for new friends to practice both of the languages with, and, of course, to learn a lot about different cultures and so on. I'd be very happy if you contact me so we can speak! :)

CrOtALiTo
October 16, 2008, 11:33 AM
Hello, Hola, I'm Luis, and, I bid you welcome, also I hope you continue enjoying to the forums, because here all we will can help you.

Elaina
October 16, 2008, 07:29 PM
Hola,

Soy Elaina y te doy la bienvenida a los foros.

Consideranos tus amigos.

:applause::D:p:cool::rolleyes:;):):kiss:

Tomisimo
October 17, 2008, 01:21 AM
¡Qué seas muy bienvenida a este lugar! :)

ElDanés
October 17, 2008, 01:53 AM
¡Hola y bienvenida a los foros del Tomísimo!

Varinfrån i Sverige kommer du?
Jag har varit i söder-Sverige många gånger.

Hvorfra i Sverige kommer du?
Jeg har været i syd-Sverige mange gange.

From where in Sweden do you come?
I have been in south-Sweden many/multiple times.

Jessica
October 17, 2008, 05:27 AM
welcome ;)
I am learning Spanish as well, though I have some knowledge of it (from middle school and high school)

sosia
October 17, 2008, 07:35 AM
Bienvenido malin

LeSia
October 18, 2008, 03:07 PM
Hola! A mi parte me llamo Olesia, estudio espanol y ingles tambien -) Lets have a chat with you! ))
my e-mail is Olesia2004@inbox.ru

Jessica
October 18, 2008, 03:31 PM
¡Hola! ^^ Me llamo Sofía Chen (my nombre de español). Soy ordenada, callada, y baja. Me gusta hacer tarea y ir a la escuela. :) :)

¡Hola! A mi parte me llamo Olesia:?:, estudio espanol y ingles tambien -) Lets have a chat with you! ))
my e-mail is Olesia2004@inbox.ru

corrections (you forgot to put the upside down ! mark before Hola. What is "a mi parte"? I though you don't need it? I thought you have to say a mi parte Me llamo .....

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org