View Full Version : What do you think of the skin?

Tomisimo
May 03, 2006, 12:01 AM
Right now the forums have a pretty basic skin, the default one for the SMF forum software (what this forum is running.) What do you think of it? How can I improve it/integrate it better with the main dictionary site?

Meads
May 03, 2006, 09:05 AM
It seems fine as it is. Nice and clean and easy on the eyes. The board could do with a Quick Reply mod adding :)

Tomisimo
May 03, 2006, 09:11 AM
Thanks. I agree with the quick reply box. I love how it works in vBulletin. I'll go look for a mod right now. :)

Tomisimo
May 09, 2006, 12:10 AM
Ok, as I've posted in another thread, I've enabled the quick reply box (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php?topic=33.0). The only thing is it seems to be a bit buggy. Anyway, if you run into any problems, just let me know and I'll look into it ASAP.

Zach
May 09, 2006, 12:24 AM
The quick reply is quite useful. Thanks for adding it. I hope that the manditory preview before posting is fixed sometime, though.

Tomisimo
May 09, 2006, 08:09 AM
The quick reply is quite useful. Thanks for adding it. I hope that the manditory preview before posting is fixed sometime, though.
Yes, I'm not sure what's causing the problem. Sometimes if I hit Post right from the quick reply box it works and sometimes it gives me that error. It seems that it might have to do with having more than one tab (or window) open with the forums in it- that's when I seem to get the error. Anyway, it's a bug with the forum software and hopefully they'll get a patch made for it soon.

Nix
May 10, 2006, 03:57 AM
I see you've changed the skin colors, pretty nice. Is green your favorite color?

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org