View Full Version : Chiflado gringo

taobuckets
October 28, 2008, 08:08 AM
Hola,
I am a new user. I have been studying Spanish for 2-3 years, using Pimsleur and now Rosetta stone I love it, but es muy dificil.

I am currently most confused about the use of pronouns for me ... por ejemple, tu, ti, le, ...

Any help is appreciated.
Roberto (Robert Duke)

Rusty
October 28, 2008, 08:16 AM
Welcome Robert! :)

The pronouns you mentioned are different types of pronouns, none of which is used to represent yourself (you said for me). And, without the accent, tu is a determiner (it means your). You can easily insert accented characters by using the 'Accents' pull-down menu.

To learn the pronouns well, memorize the lists they undoubtedly provide in your courses. Pay a lot of attention to the person each pronoun represents and the part it plays in a sentence. :twocents:

CrOtALiTo
October 28, 2008, 12:16 PM
Hello, I bid you welcome, My name is Luis, I'm from Mexico, well, I offer you my help sure, if you need help.

Jessica
October 28, 2008, 01:52 PM
welcome !! :) I'm not very good at Spanish, so maybe I will need your help if you're better than I am ;) lol

Tomisimo
October 28, 2008, 05:49 PM
Hi Robert, welcome to the forums! Bienvenido. :)

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org