View Full Version : Bad news :0

Jessica
November 03, 2008, 07:07 AM
On Thursday, Halloween Eve, was a B day, so we had Gym. Last gym class there was substitute, because our regular teacher wasn't here. On Thursday, there was another sub, and she told us our gym teacher, was in the hospital.:eek: I was shocked. She told us to sign a big paper that was full of people's names (the kids that had him as a teacher) and some saying "get well". I put my name down with a "get better". Even though our gym teacher is kind of mean, I really wanted him to get better,
This Wednesday we have gym again, and hopefully he is better. If there's another sub then it might be bad.....:eek:

So everyone pray that he gets well...even though you don't know him and he's not a kind person, as in he shouts a lot and several times made me feel... "hurt"... but that doesn't matter right now!

sosia
November 03, 2008, 07:11 AM
So everyone pray that he gets well...even though you don't know him and he's not a kind person.

That's a nice sentiment :applause:
I will pray :D

Jessica
November 03, 2008, 07:23 AM
thank you :)

Jessica
November 05, 2008, 01:29 PM
Everyone there's good news. Today he's back and well

CrOtALiTo
November 05, 2008, 02:59 PM
It's good to knows. I hope you teacher is in recuperation soon.

Jessica
November 05, 2008, 05:49 PM
a what? he's back and teached us again today....

sosia
November 05, 2008, 11:45 PM
Everyone there's good news. Today he's back and well

you must say only he is back....again :D
Ok, your good whishes have worked.

Elaina
November 06, 2008, 04:57 PM
That was very sweet Jchen and everyone that prayed (including me).....

Hope he feels better and you feel better about how he acts in class.

:thumbsup:

Jessica
November 06, 2008, 05:06 PM
he feels better already now :) thanks to everyone who prayed

CrOtALiTo
November 06, 2008, 05:36 PM
It's good that your teacher is better, I hope hi feels fine today, so he will can to teach you better. you believe?

Jessica
November 06, 2008, 07:00 PM
we didn't have gym today, but we will have tomorrow. we have gym on B days, remember. Today was an A day, so for Biology we had double period.

CrOtALiTo
November 06, 2008, 07:34 PM
Look, in really I don't understand the you want to say with A and B, I don't understand that it has to see with the days that you have class, if you are as lovely, Could you explain me above the words A and B?

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org