View Full Version : Hi

travelgurl4life
December 13, 2008, 07:01 AM
Hello all! I'm new in here. Just browsing to some topics. I might learn something here or else I can help other members too...Nice to be here..:)

Jessica
December 13, 2008, 07:56 AM
welcome! :) I'm learning things here too! ^_^

Rusty
December 13, 2008, 08:04 AM
Welcome!

lee ying
December 13, 2008, 05:36 PM
here in the forums. I´ve learned too many words. I want to thank you everyone ... it helped me so much... sometimes I have some little problems but everyday I try to improve my english........."."

CrOtALiTo
December 13, 2008, 07:23 PM
I bid you welcome, you are a new member inside of the forums and it's special for us, I hope you stay inside of the forums will be fun, and you can learn each words in Spanish or English take care.

CrOtALiTo
December 13, 2008, 07:27 PM
here in the forums. I´ve learned too many words. I want to thank you everyone ... it helped me so much... sometimes I have some little problems but everyday I try to improve my english........."."

I can correct you, and I hope my correction cans help you.

Here in the forums, I have learnt a lot words, and I want to give you the thanks, and I also give the thanks to everyone for teach me English, your help have helped me so much, sometimes I have some problems with my English but each day I try to improve better my in English.;)

Jessica
December 13, 2008, 07:54 PM
I can correct you, and I hope my correction cans help you.

Here in the forums, I have learnt a lot words, and I want to give you the thanks, and I also give the thanks to everyone for teach me English, your help have helped me so much, sometimes I have some problems with my English but each day I try to improve better my in English.;)

:lol: you did a pretty good job correcting, but I will make some corrections... ;) ok?

Here in the forums, I have learned a lot of words, and I want to give you thanks/thank you. I also give thanks to everyone for teaching me English. Your help has helped me so much. Sometimes I have some problems with my English, but each day I try to improve my English.
:)

CrOtALiTo
December 13, 2008, 08:09 PM
Ok, I tried to correct the post for my own endeavor, but thank you.

lee ying
December 14, 2008, 12:17 AM
thanks for the corrections .. both are wonderful!!!!!.

CrOtALiTo
December 14, 2008, 10:16 AM
You're welcome, lee ying. What are you from? Mexico right. What do part of the Mexican republic are you?

lee ying
December 14, 2008, 12:59 PM
chiapas , do you know chiapas.....i`t a beautiful pacle. you can find , culture, beach, eco-tourism, colonial place, museum, amber, purshase. handycraft. uuuuu too many things.... Am i right.?

CrOtALiTo
December 14, 2008, 04:42 PM
I was two months ago at Chiapas, I were to the Cañon del Sumidero, Chiaas is a place very beautiful, really I enjoyed the travel with my family, I'm living on Carmen City.

Do you know above Carmen City, Campeche.

joe80
December 14, 2008, 05:20 PM
hello

Tomisimo
December 14, 2008, 05:34 PM
hello
Hi Joe, and welcome. You might want to start your own thread to introduce yourself (http://forums.tomisimo.org/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=25). :)

Jessica
December 14, 2008, 06:07 PM
welcome joe :)

CrOtALiTo
December 14, 2008, 11:45 PM
Hello, I bid you welcome.

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org