View Full Version : Hola/hi

ariellelouise
April 13, 2009, 07:16 AM
hi guys,

I'm English, learning Spanish..not too sure of the etiquette on here...so be nice =)

well, I LOVE going out with friends, good food, good music, good fun.

I play the clarinet, flute, saxophone and guitar, so music is really important to me.

Excuse my Spanish, ask for any help with English, and I'm sure we'll get on finee =D

chileno
April 13, 2009, 07:17 AM
Hi Arielle. Welcome to the Forums. :)

Rusty
April 13, 2009, 07:33 AM
Welcome!!

Jessica
April 13, 2009, 08:06 AM
welcome!!! I'm learning Spanish like you ;) (and I'm a student like you :P)

Elaina
April 13, 2009, 08:10 AM
Welcome to the forums! We're all nice here so don't worry.

Espero que estes con nosotros por mucho tiempo. Con todos los instrumentos que tocas, podrías ser tu propia orquesta. Estoy envidiosa de tus habilidades.

;)

CrOtALiTo
April 13, 2009, 09:32 AM
Hello, my name is Luis. I'm from Mexico, I like, you I learning English, now I'm person very social with the people and I like me to music at English, I don't like the games but sometimes my children ask me about some game and I don't know to say, I like play the drum, time ago I was a singer with my own local group, we liked to music at Spanish as Mana, La ley this last group does not exist nowadays but even I remember their to music besides I keep some disk to them, before I dreamed to be a great singer and sing some any to music in my country but it dream were eraser because I studied the career to Informatic and well, I never came to sing again, only I do it alone.

I bid you welcome.

Jessica
April 13, 2009, 10:19 AM
Hello, my name is Luis. I'm from Mexico, I like, you I learning English, now I'm person very social with the people and I like me to music at English, I don't like the games but sometimes my children ask me about some game and I don't know to say, I like play the drum, time ago I was a singer with my own local group, we liked to music at Spanish as Mana, La ley this last group does not exist nowadays but even I remember their to music besides I keep some disk to them, before I dreamed to be a great singer and sing some any to music in my country but it dream were eraser because I studied the career to Informatic and well, I never came to sing again, only I do it alone.

I bid you welcome.

Crotalito, ariellelouise is learning Spanish....she said she is English and learning Spanish. ;) understand?
:)

Tomisimo
April 13, 2009, 11:00 AM
Welcome to the forums, Ariellelouise!

lee ying
April 13, 2009, 11:09 AM
yes, jchen you[re right. he said, you're learning english. and she said that she is learning spanihs!. well.
welcome.!!
well, I'm from mexico, too
I'm learning english but is too hard for me, but I've been learning too mane news words. I like these people here, they are so good!! specially everybody!! sorry for my english, it's very poor but i need to practice it ! thats it!
and welcome again!!!! your name seems like french , right?

Tomisimo
April 13, 2009, 11:16 AM
yes, jchen you[re right. he said, you're learning english. and she said that she is learning spanihs!. well.
welcome.!!
well, I'm from mexico, too
I'm learning english but is too hard for me, but I've been learning too mane news words. I like these people here, they are so good!! specially everybody!! sorry for my english, it's very poor but i need to practice it ! thats it!
and welcome again!!!! your name seems like french , right?
Yes, jchen, you're right. He said you're learning English, and she said that she is learning Spanish. Welcome.

Well, I'm from Mexico too. I'm learning English but it is too hard for me. I've been learning too many new words. I like these people here, they are so good. Especially everybody! Sorry for my English, it's very poor but I need to practice it. That's it.

And welcome again! Your name seems like French, right?

lee ying
April 13, 2009, 11:25 AM
thanks!! David。 O(∩_∩)O
merci。
gracias。
xiexie。

CrOtALiTo
April 13, 2009, 11:50 AM
Crotalito, ariellelouise is learning Spanish....she said she is English and learning Spanish. ;) understand?
:)

Jchen, I believe that you are who didn't understand anything.

Just I wanted to say something about my life and I said ( I like, you I'm learning English) I mean, also I'm learning something about.:)

Tomisimo
April 14, 2009, 10:00 PM
If you say "I, like you, am learning English", it means "Yo, como tú, estoy aprendiendo inglés". ¿Eso quisiste decir?

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org