View Full Version : ¿programa de la tv en España?

bobjenkins
April 29, 2009, 12:51 PM
¿Cuál es el mejor programa de la television de España? Quiero mirarlos y practico español:)

Jane
April 29, 2009, 04:36 PM
¿Cuál es el mejor programa de la television de España? Quiero mirarlos y practico español:)

En mi opinion, hay muy pocas programas de television en españa que merece la pena, pero, eso es solo mi opinion....:D

bobjenkins
April 29, 2009, 05:18 PM
Aquí, en El Estados Unidos hay muy mal programas tambien!, Nada merece de mirando:(

Puedo mirar fútbol español:) o las noticias

Jane
April 29, 2009, 05:37 PM
Aquí, en El Estados Unidos hay muy mal programas tambien!, Nada merece de mirando:(

Puedo mirar fútbol español:) o las noticias

Con la depressing que son las noticias...:eek:
Forgive my spanenglish.:D

CrOtALiTo
April 29, 2009, 06:25 PM
I like the channel 30 from Spain, I don't live in Spain but in my country in the Spain TV is present.

irmamar
April 30, 2009, 12:49 AM
I'm not able to watch TV from other countries, not even from other communities. Anyway, if I was in your case, I'd watch news programs and documentaries about animals, if you like them, of course, or another type of documentaries (although there aren't many of them). The other programs are "garbage" (they're called "basura" here).

bobjenkins
April 30, 2009, 06:59 AM
Con la depressing que son las noticias...:eek:
Forgive my spanenglish.:D

Me entristezco ( I become sad, depressed ) a la ( upon ) mirándolas ( watching them ) a noticias. ( the news )

Ambarina
April 30, 2009, 07:19 AM
Me entristezco ( I become sad, depressed ) a la ( upon ) mirándolas ( watching them ) a noticias. ( the news )

Me entristecen las noticias o me entristezco viendo las noticias
Me deprimen las noticias o me deprimo viendo las noticias.

bobjenkins
April 30, 2009, 07:42 AM
Me entristecen las noticias o me entristezco viendo las noticias
Me deprimen las noticias o me deprimo viendo las noticias.

gracias

CrOtALiTo
April 30, 2009, 08:00 AM
I'm not able to watch TV from other countries, not even from other communities. Anyway, if I was in your case, I'd watch news programs and documentaries about animals, if you like them, of course, or another type of documentaries (although there aren't many of them). The other programs are "garbage" (they're called "basura" here).

I can recommending you that if you have the opportunity to watch the TV in the channel to Discovery Channel and History Channel they are both are from Argentina and U.S.A, in my case I watch the Discovery Channel from Argentina, because my country does not work with the televising from other country only my country work with the Argentine TV.

Anyway in the Argentina TV as Discovery Channel there are shows programs very interesting about the human survival as the TV show A prueba de todo, the program teach you as you can survival in case if you are loss through of the forest or woods.

I don't know if you have seen this program before.:D

irmamar
April 30, 2009, 09:44 AM
I can recommending you that if you have the opportunity to watch the TV in the channel to Discovery Channel and History Channel they are both are from Argentina and U.S.A, in my case I watch the Discovery Channel from Argentina, because my country does not work with the televising from other country only my country work with the Argentine TV.

Anyway in the Argentina TV as Discovery Channel there are shows programs very interesting about the human survival as the TV show A prueba de todo, the program teach you as you can survival in case if you are loss through of the forest or woods.

I don't know if you have seen this program before.:D

I spend very few time watching TV, maybe one hour everyday or less, so I don't want to pay for it. So if I spend one hour in a day watching TV, I spend half an hour watching commercials :mad:

Ambarina
April 30, 2009, 10:17 AM
I spend very little time watching TV, maybe one hour everyday/ a day or less, so I don't want to pay for it. So if I spend one hour in a day watching TV, I spend half an hour watching commercials :mad:
---------------

irmamar
April 30, 2009, 11:52 AM
Thanks, Ambarina. But why did you write: "maybe one hour everyday/ a day". I don't understand, do you mean that I can say both
maybe one hour everyday
and
maybe one hour a day?

Thank you again :)

CrOtALiTo
April 30, 2009, 05:23 PM
I spend very few time watching TV, maybe one hour everyday or less, so I don't want to pay for it. So if I spend one hour in a day watching TV, I spend half an hour watching commercials :mad:

Ok, then you don't spend much time watching the TV in your home, it's ok, you mustn't worry for it, but if you wanna learn more about the English, then I can recommending you that you watch the new at English, I do.

Why do I tell you that?

Because the logical is simple, if you watch the TV at English everyday at least one hour or two perhaps, then you with the time will have the capacity to understand the people at English and to a way more fluency.

I hope this can help you..

irmamar
May 01, 2009, 02:24 AM
Ok, then you don't spend much time watching the TV in your home, it's ok, you mustn't worry for it, but if you wanna learn more about the English, then I can recommending you that you watch the new at English, I do.

Why do I tell you that?

Because the logical is simple, if you watch the TV at English everyday at least one hour or two perhaps, then you with the time will have the capacity to understand the people at English and to a way more fluency.

I hope this can help you..

:) Well, I don't worry because I don't watch TV. And at the moment I have no posibility of watching foreigner TV. I think than when digital TV arrived it'll be different. Well, I'm not sure at all. :thinking:

CrOtALiTo
May 01, 2009, 11:50 AM
:) Well, I don't worry because I don't watch TV. And at the moment I have no posibility of watching foreigner TV. I think than when digital TV arrived it'll be different. Well, I'm not sure at all. :thinking:

What part to Spain you live in?

Because you are from Spain right.

If you know about the sky, they can offering you much choses of channels spoke at English.

I do.:p

irmamar
May 01, 2009, 12:42 PM
What part to Spain you live in?

Because you are from Spain right.

If you know about the sky, they can offering you much choses of channels spoke at English.

I do.:p

I live in Catalonia. Yes, I know I could have more channels if I paid, but I don't want to pay for an hour a day that I watch TV.

An why do you :p? Look!:lengua: ;)

CrOtALiTo
May 01, 2009, 12:56 PM
I live in Catalonia. Yes, I know I could have more channels if I paid, but I don't want to pay for an hour a day that I watch TV.

An why do you :p? Look!:lengua: ;)

Because I want.:p

irmamar
May 01, 2009, 02:55 PM
Well..., what can I do!

CrOtALiTo
May 02, 2009, 12:26 AM
Well..., what can I do!

You can do something, you can do a cake very big for me jijijij:D

Rusty
May 02, 2009, 09:35 AM
She can make a cake. That's what she can do.

irmamar
May 02, 2009, 12:32 PM
Well, I'll make a cake for both of you :cake: :)

MainePotsAndPans
May 02, 2009, 07:49 PM

Yo no sé cuál es el mejor, pero cuando yo quiero a practica español me gustan los episodios de "Amar en tiempos revueltos" encuentro por este liga: http://www.rtve.es/television/amar/videosprimera/ . Si no te gustan esta telenovela los ligos diversos en la pagina te deplazabas a otros programas de televisión accesible de internet. Buena suerte en decubres unos oportunidades util por practica.

MPAP

bobjenkins
May 09, 2009, 01:56 AM
Yo no sé cuál es el mejor, pero cuando yo quiero a practica español me gustan los episodios de "Amar en tiempos revueltos" encuentro por este liga: http://www.rtve.es/television/amar/videosprimera/ . Si no te gustan esta telenovela los ligos diversos en la pagina te deplazabas a otros programas de televisión accesible de internet. Buena suerte en decubres unos oportunidades util por practica.

MPAP

gracias, accesible de internet es bien por que tengo cinco programas en español en mi televisión:)

Ambarina
May 11, 2009, 04:26 PM
gracias, accesible de internet es bien por que tengo cinco programas en español en mi televisión:)

Puedes tener más de cinco. Si vas a la página principal de RTVE www.rtve.es (http://www.rtve.es) verás una sección que se llama A la carta donde tienen programas ya emitidos en días anteriores. Hay de todo desde programación infantil, pasando por series y entrevistas, a programas de humor.

CrOtALiTo
May 11, 2009, 05:29 PM
There are website where you can watch the TV from internet, you can go to the website from Televisa.com out you will can watch the news and soap opera again, only that it is not in live although, you can see the show to a way repeated, but it is not problem for you because, I never didn't see some website where you can watch the TV in live, only to a way repeated, therefore you are looking for as you can improve your Spanish and well I don't find some way as you can do it, only if you watch movies and shows spoken in Spanish.

The website is www.televisa.com, www.esmas.com

They are from Mexico.

chileno
May 11, 2009, 05:37 PM

MPAP

Corrección aquí abajo. :)

Yo no sé cuál es el mejor, pero cuando yo quiero practicar español me gustan los episodios de "Amar en tiempos revueltos" que se encuentran en este enlace: http://www.rtve.es/television/amar/videosprimera/ . Si no te gusta esta telenovela los diferentes enlaces en la pagina te llevan a otros programas de televisión accedidos por internet. Buena suerte en decubrir alguna oportunidad útil para practicar.

You are very good translating!

bobjenkins
May 11, 2009, 10:16 PM
¡A todos que contribuyeron, gracias!

MainePotsAndPans
May 11, 2009, 10:37 PM
Chileno: Gracias por los correciónes.

chileno
May 11, 2009, 11:05 PM
Chileno: Gracias por los correciónes.

De nada. :)

bobjenkins
May 24, 2009, 07:28 PM
¡¡¡Estoy mucho alegre de que encontré esta programa del televisión!!! Mi favorita programa nunca (ever?) es 'Married with children'. El mejor programa de 1987-1998:)
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009YCLBS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SUXZKln88UI/AAAAAAAAAVA/BxNce9v-gQc/s400/Al_Bundy.jpeg

Ahora encontré una versión española :eek::eek::eek: Se lo llama 'Casados con hijos'
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Casado_con_hijos_chile.jpg

¿De dondé podría comprarlo en DVD? Pienso que es de Argentina o Chile. Tengo muchas ganas de mirarlo:)

¡¡¡gracias amigos!!!

Jessica
May 24, 2009, 07:46 PM
¡¡¡Estoy mucho alegre de que encontré esta programa del televisión!!! Mi favorita programa nunca (ever?) es 'Married with children'. El mejor programa de 1987-1998:)
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0009YCLBS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SUXZKln88UI/AAAAAAAAAVA/BxNce9v-gQc/s400/Al_Bundy.jpeg

Ahora encontré una versión española :eek::eek::eek: Se lo llama 'Casados con hijos'

¿De dondé podría comprarlo en DVD? Pienso que es de Argentina. Tengo muchas ganas de mirarlo:)

¡¡¡gracias amigos!!!

hmmm...ever....I'm not sure which one is right ever (http://www.tomisimo.org/dictionary/spanish_english/ever)

is that movie in Spanish?

bobjenkins
May 24, 2009, 07:55 PM
hmmm...ever....I'm not sure which one is right ever

is that movie in Spanish?

:eek::eek:
alguna vez
ADV

ever (http://www.tomisimo.org/dictionary/spanish_english/ever)
ADV

jamás
ADV

ever
ADV

nunca
ADV

ever
ADV

por casualidad
ADV

ever
ADV

siempre
ADV

ever
ADV

------
Casados con hijos es en español, mienstras 'matrimonio con hijos' es en inglés:)

CrOtALiTo
May 24, 2009, 09:16 PM
¡A todos que contribuyeron, gracias!

You're welcome man.

I'm wondering that you need to get some channels as the discovery channel or the Spain channel where you can get or improve your Spanish to listening them, only so I believe that you will get more knowledge into of the Spanish.:thinking:

bobjenkins
May 24, 2009, 09:28 PM
You're welcome man.

I'm wondering thinking that you need to get some channels as the discovery channel or the Spain channel where you can get or improve your Spanish by listening to them, only so I believe that you will get more knowledge into of the Spanish.:thinking:

Deseo que el 'discovery canal' sea en español, pero lo es solo en inglés aquí:(
Muchas programas bienísmimas en el 'discovery canal':)

CrOtALiTo
May 24, 2009, 09:33 PM
Deseo que el 'discovery canal' sea en español, pero lo es solo en inglés aquí:(
Muchas programas bienísmimas en el 'discovery canal':)

Yes, in the discovery channel there are good shows about history and new technology.

Recently I say one show about the Gansters.

It was good educative show.

Freno
June 21, 2009, 02:41 PM
en dicha pagina hay un enlace que pone descargar, es una version de prueba dicho enlace? este programa sirve para qtek 9000? estaria interesado en probarlo debido a que soy muy descuidao con estos chismes Un saludo

explorator
March 11, 2010, 04:37 AM
If you like the Science you can try to see "Redes", a program from the spanish public tv broadcasted by the TVE international channel.

explorator
March 12, 2010, 03:37 AM
I remember a couple of clasical tv series not very oldfashioned, the first was called "Curro Jiménez", it's the story or a spanish "bandolero" during de XIXth century at Sierra Morena. It has almost all the romantic topics about Spain, but it is very well done. It had at least two parts, one of them it's about the fight against Napoleon's army.
The second series is called "Ramón y Cajal" and it is a biography of the first spaniard awarded with the Nobel Price of Medicine. It portraits the Spanish society at the end of XIXth century and the first decades of XXth century, and also shows the spanish point of view of the Cuban independence wars, as Ramón y Cajal served as a military doctor there.
Both series have been edited in DVD, and probably you could get them from the web.

xchic
March 12, 2010, 04:04 AM

¿De dondé podría comprarlo en DVD? Pienso que es de Argentina o Chile. Tengo muchas ganas de mirarlo:)

¡¡¡gracias amigos!!!
Here in Spain they call it Matrimonio con Hijos. It is shown on Sony TV en VEO every day! It's the original US show dubbed into Spanish.

bobjenkins
March 12, 2010, 04:11 AM
Here in Spain they call it Matrimonio con Hijos. It is shown on Sony TV en VEO every day! It's the original US show dubbed into Spanish.
Aquí he visto los dos nombres, "casados y matrimonio" , aún la descripción dice Ed O´neil el programa es de Chile ..:thinking:

chileno
March 12, 2010, 07:59 AM
Aquí he visto los dos nombres, "casados y matrimonio" , aún la descripción dice Ed O´neil el programa es de Chile ..:thinking:

If it is from Chile, then it should be "casados con hijos", that tittle conveys the same as the one in English "married with children" ;)

poli
March 12, 2010, 08:49 AM
Hay un programa de concurso en TVE internacional llamado "Palabra por
palabra" que encuentro muy divertido. Se trata de vocabulario oscuro español. Las preguntas que tienen para los concursantes incluyen palabras latinoamericanas poco conocido en España. Los anfitriones son graciosos y muy chistosos.

PS I used "poco conocido" here because it sounded more natural to me
than pocas conocidas, but I think I may be wrong. Did I write this correctly?

chileno
March 12, 2010, 09:03 AM
Hay un programa de concurso en TVE internacional llamado "Palabra por
palabra" que encuentro muy divertido. Se trata de vocabulario oscuro español. Las preguntas que tienen para los concursantes incluyen palabras latinoamericanas poco conocidas en España. Los anfitriones son graciosos y muy chistosos.

PS I used "poco conocido" here because it sounded more natural to me
than pocas conocidas, but I think I may be wrong. Did I write this correctly?

poco conocido, como en un vocabulario poco conocido.

palabras poco conocidas :good:

unas pocas palabras conocidas :good:

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org