View Full Version : Hola!

Renee
February 14, 2007, 12:29 PM
Hello, my name is Renee. I am a 32 year old mother of one living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I speak only english and have not had much exposure to the Spanish culture until 1999 when i met my husband. Our son Edwin understands Spanish and we are to begin speaking primarily Spanish in our home upon my husbands return from Bagdad. I have turned to this site to get a head start! I have already learned so much but i still struggle to complete the Spanish homework my husband sends in his letters! Any advice/correction would be appreciated.:D

Tomisimo
February 14, 2007, 12:52 PM
Hi Renee! We're pretty much in the same boat then, my wife is Spanish speaking and I'm native English. The only difference is I've spent many years and lots of hard work studying Spanish, so hopefully I (and the other people here) can help you out. Whenever you have a question about grammar/vocabulary or anything you can't figure out just post it and an answer should be forthcoming.

For some more general language-learning advice, see this blog post (http://www.tomisimo.org/blog/2006/language-learning/11-ways-to-learn-spanish-or-any-foreign-language/).

Welcome to the forums!

v9
February 14, 2007, 01:14 PM
Hello, my name is Renee. I am a 32 year old mother of one living in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I speak only english and have not had much exposure to the Spanish culture until 1999 when i met my husband. Our son Edwin understands Spanish and we are to begin speaking primarily Spanish in our home upon my husbands return from Bagdad. I have turned to this site to get a head start! I have already learned so much but i still struggle to complete the Spanish homework my husband sends in his letters! Any advice/correction would be appreciated.:D
Welcome to the forums! :)

Little
February 14, 2007, 02:34 PM
Hola a ti tambien.

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org