View Full Version : Where is the '?' on the keyboard?

tmember
April 20, 2010, 08:53 AM
I found out how to accent a letter and put a tilde over one using the keyboard, but I can't find the way to put an upside-down question mark at the beginning of a sentence. Can someone here help me (I'm using a MacBook).

hermit
April 20, 2010, 10:48 AM
Just google tomisimo spanish letters for downloadable window.

Of course there is a drop-down accents window for typing responses
on this forum - it's right above here as I'm typing...¿no?

CrOtALiTo
April 20, 2010, 11:23 AM
I found out how to accent a letter and put a tilde over one using the keyboard, but I can't find the way to put an upside-down question mark at the beginning of a sentence. Can someone here help me (I'm using a MacBook).

What's the kind and brand of your keyboard and what's the operative system language installed in your computer, it's important to knows, because of it depends that your keyboard can be configured in Spanish language.

Jessica
April 20, 2010, 11:24 AM
there is this thing you can download here and you can get it with one click or whatever....and there's a drop down list

tmember
April 20, 2010, 03:43 PM
My computer is an Apple MacBook and the OS is Snow Leopard. Hope that helps. I already know the keystrokes to make the accent and tilde, I just can't find out which keystroke will give me an upside-down question mark. I need it for more than just writing on this forum.

Okay, I found it (eureka!)

¿ = Opt + Shift + / (Option plus Shift plus Forward slash)

Here are some more for free :)

accent - Opt + E (Ex: Tú)
tilde - Opt + N (Ex: Baño)

Want to contribute to this discussion? Have a question of your own? Register for your own free account now!

Copyright © 2004-2008 Tomisimo.org