Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Penpals

View Penpals | Your Penpal Profile

View Penpals
User Languages Message Interests Contact
Last Activity: January 13, 2012
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to improve my Spanish beyond just what I learn in school, and also to expand and fortify that. I can help Native Spanish-speakers with their English in return. Tennis, Computers, Language.
Send a message via AIM to chanman
Last Activity: July 20, 2015
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to improve my spanish and can teach good english in return. Learning languages,watching spanish movies,cooking,music
Last Activity: April 21, 2014
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to improve my Spanish and help others with English. I can also teach Chinese :) computers, languages, books, writing, typing, games etc.
Last Activity: September 23, 2012
Hablo español y aprendo inglés Talking to new people is always interesting I love reading, going out with my husband, going to the cinema...
Last Activity: November 07, 2014
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to practice my Spanish. I always want to practice my Spanish!! :) Lots of interests! Photography, travel, and conversation are only a few of them.
Send a message via AIM to laepelbaSend a message via Yahoo to laepelba
Last Activity: July 15, 2011
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Practice. Goes both ways, I guess. Spanish and now exploring the possibility of learning Russian. Like to cook. I like sports (mostly baseball and football, but getting into soccer as well. Love rugby too.) I play guitar, and am an ex-Animator who still dabbles a little from time to time.
Send a message via Yahoo to Fazor
Last Activity: February 15, 2024
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to chat with anyone who is willing to help me with my Spanish. Computers, programming, spanish, languages, books, reading.