Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Penpals

View Penpals | Your Penpal Profile

View Penpals
User Languages Message Interests Contact
Last Activity: January 24, 2013
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I am an english speaking senior citizen who is beginning to learn Spanish. I would like to communicate/practice with someone willing to help me and in turn I am willing to help others with English. Golf, photography
Last Activity: May 23, 2011
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I have taken spanish classes for 3 years. I know alot but im not that great at using it. I want to be Fluent. I can help anyone learn english. I like being myself.
Last Activity: March 18, 2012
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish My name is Sarah and I 'm just beginning to learn Spanish. I would love to be able to converse with someone. I don't mind writing letters, emailing, skyping, chatting on facebook, etc. :) Surfing, skating, guitar, art, video games, learning languagesss.
Last Activity: June 10, 2013
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I am new to learning spanish, and would love a penpal (or e-mail and texting) to help me practice. English is my native language so we could help eachother! I love music, the outdoors, reading, and health and fitness is a huge part of my life. I love to learn, so I will talk about anything.
Last Activity: May 18, 2011
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish hi, i speak english fluent but i want to learn spanish.... if someone would like to learn swedish i can help with that too caus thats my real language :D but i doubt that... música, orientar, amigos, estudiar y cultura en general.
Send a message via MSN to Frida
Last Activity: August 01, 2011
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to be fluent in Spanish!! But I will also help correct those learning English as well. Drawing, Music, Movies, Art in general...
Last Activity: April 20, 2011
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I am learning Spanish to become a Spanish Teacher, and simply because I love languages. It is not the only language I intend to learn. I speak, read, and write English very well. I am currently taking English classes as well and can help out a lot. Spanish, countries, traveling, birds, animals in general, reading, writing, movies... Other things like that. :D
Last Activity: July 26, 2011
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I desire to learn Spanish. I do speak English vey well. I may offer you a good English practice and a lot of cultural stuff. My profession is computer engineering. Also I am an experienced sportsman who was in a professional rowing team for 7 years and practised different styles of martial arts.I love playing flute and in my very extensive times I try to learn some sculpture.
Last Activity: July 10, 2020
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Quiero aprender y mejorar mi español. I can talk fluent swedish and english. Podemos hablar en Skype o en MSN! Si tú me ayudas en español, tal vez yo puedo ayudarte en inglés o sueco. Me gusta escuchar música, ver películas y jugar videojuegos. También me gusta entrenar los deportes, el boxeo, mis amigos y mi familia. Y aprender español, por supuesto.
Last Activity: January 11, 2011
Hablo español y aprendo inglés Hablo español perfectamente ya que es mi lengua nativa and I want to improve my english Rock music, leer y la moda
Send a message via MSN to Wonderful