Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Penpals

View Penpals | Your Penpal Profile

View Penpals
User Languages Message Interests Contact
Last Activity: August 22, 2011
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I speak ingles very well, and i can chat on skype or yahoo messenger. Es posible u might have heard of 'yoruba' - that is my native language. I can teach any of those languages. Website development, software programming, reading novels, watching television, making good conversation, playing video games
Send a message via AIM to dhtmlSend a message via ICQ to dhtmlSend a message via MSN to dhtmlSend a message via Yahoo to dhtml
Last Activity: March 15, 2011
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I have decided that I want to further my education in learning a new language and a new culture. Having a Spanish speaking penpal would be perfect for me to speak Spanish with. I can offer a great friendship. Reading books, playing musical intruments, Listening to music, etc..
Send a message via Yahoo to maravilloso
Last Activity: July 05, 2013
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Hola! Me llamo Ryan y vivo en Canadá. Tengo catorce años. Si me puedes ayudar con mi español, podría ayudarte con tu inglés. Playing Clarinet, listening to music, video games.
Last Activity: February 08, 2016
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Quiero más amigos que hablan español. Te ayudaré con tú inglés también. Me gusta videojuegos, internet, jugar al fútbol, y mucho más. :)
Last Activity: September 27, 2010
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I am an english-speaking American looking for a penpal to help me with my espanol. I am fluent in the English language and grammar. Any question you would have, I could probably answer. If you want to learn English while teaching me Espanol, send me a Riding motorcycles, sports, children, homecooked meal...
Last Activity: August 22, 2010
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Me llamo Gina, tengo 15 años, y vivo en Inglaterra. Hablo inglés y estudio español. Quiero aprender a hablar y escribir español con mas fluidez porque quiero viajar a España y América Latina. Tengo que practicar para mejorar. Puedo ayudarte con inglés. Aprender idiomas (estudio español y rumano, en el futuro quiero aprender a hablar portugués, ruso, francés, italiano, polaco, y mas...). Tambien me gusta leer libros, y me encanta la música.
Last Activity: July 14, 2010
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish ¡Hola, amigos! Me llamo Elena, soy de Rusia. I speak English fluently and I'd like to improve my Spanish) I enjoy communicating with people, so waiting for your letters! Music - I play the clarinet and the piano, theatre, swimming, languages, travelling, reading
Send a message via ICQ to Roja
Last Activity: July 15, 2010
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish me gustaría viajar mucho! i'll help you with your spanish if ayudame con mi español :) me gusta cantar, leer, ver películas y la televisión. me gusta bailar y ir a fiestas! y juego rugby
Send a message via AIM to tfkplay
Last Activity: August 23, 2010
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to learn to speak/write Spanish better. In return, I can help with English. Dance, Arts, Pop Culture, School, Music
Last Activity: August 21, 2021
Hablo español y aprendo inglés I would like to meet people from differents cultures and countries. Improve my English and help with people learning good Spanish. To share culture and hobbies. Literature, learning languages, movies, History, Philosophy, Anime, Music (Rock, New Wave 80s, Classical, Gothic, electropop, Bossa Nova, Nueva Trova, Salsa, Metal, Jpop, Indierock español)
Send a message via Yahoo to spacemaker