Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Penpals

View Penpals | Your Penpal Profile

View Penpals
User Languages Message Interests Contact
Last Activity: July 21, 2014
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to improve my Spanish while getting to know another person. I can have conversations about intellectual topics. I can teach English to a Spanish speaker, but I'm also okay with chatting in Spanish with a fellow Spanish learner. science, psychology, sociology, books, music, the internet, foreign languages, food
Last Activity: April 06, 2014
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Me gustaria hacer amigos aqui para practicar español. hablo turco y ingles. musica, literatura, arte,
 is offline
Last Activity: December 31, 1969
Edit your penpal profile
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish hi everyone! i want to have more friends..i hope you will help me a lot to speak other language .. music,drawing, more friends, fun,etc.
Last Activity: January 30, 2014
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to meet difrent people all over the world good and people that will teach me languages
Send a message via AIM to mourine777
Last Activity: January 17, 2016
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Hola! Me llamo Haley y vivo en los EEUU. Me encanta el idioma española, pero yo no tengo nadie con quien puedo practicar. You hablo ingles, y por eso puedo ayudar a quienquiera quien necesite ayuda con en ingles. Me encanta conocer a gente nueva quien. Musica, arte, el patinaje artistico, leer, escribir
Last Activity: September 09, 2015
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Hungarian girl want to learn English and Spanish too. Speak both, but not fluently, not perfectly. I'd like anybody that helps me in these languages :) Music, traveling... naah, I won't list, let's say everything :)
Last Activity: April 16, 2014
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Hi i'm looking for a native spanish speaker or someone who knows alot of spanish as I am interested in learning the language fluently I am native speaker of english language and would be happy to teach someone who needed if they would teach me thanks Music,spanish,animals and games
Last Activity: September 30, 2013
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish quiero aprender español pero no tengo una persona para practicar con y solo uso la red para estudio al momento. Vivo en el UK así preferiría algún en España porque de tiempo pero estaría contento ayudar alguien desde dondequiera en el mundo con su íngles. la musica, aprender español y ejercisio (lo siento que mi español no es muy buen)
Last Activity: April 09, 2015
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I'm a native speaker of (American) English and would like to get better at Spanish. Looking forward to having someone to exchange writing & speaking critiques with. Travel, Languages, Fitness, Martial Arts, Business
Last Activity: August 01, 2013
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I'm a 24yr old female, living in Korea and teaching English. I hope to be able to speak in Spanish. I have a basic grasp of Spanish vocabulary and grammar, and my listening skill is okay. But my speaking is horrible and I want to become better at that. Photography, Reading, TV, Movies, Travelling
Send a message via Yahoo to janajee