Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Penpals

View Penpals | Your Penpal Profile

View Penpals
User Languages Message Interests Contact
Last Activity: September 11, 2018
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish me gusta tener mas amigos y aprender espanol. mi favorito es aprender espanol
Last Activity: March 30, 2017
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I am English, and study Spanish every day. I have a busy job, so talking via Skype is difficult to budget time for. Speaking is very important though, so I'd appreciate someone who is understanding about schedules for speaking practice. Email is easy. Learning Spanish is my main hobby. I also like Spanish and Latin American culture, and relax with my family in my spare time.
 is offline
Last Activity: December 31, 1969
Edit your penpal profile
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I am Chinese.I am learning English and spanish,I can help you learn Chinese. tv,movies,books.
Last Activity: October 02, 2016
Hablo español y aprendo inglés Hi, I would like to propose any amateur English-writer fluent in Spanish an exchange of (short) stories. I would translate yours into Spanish and you would translate mine into English. At once, we discuss the texts and explain all the peculiarities. Literature, scuba, hiking, reading, writing.
Last Activity: April 20, 2016
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Estoy en la escuela secundaria en el programa IB. Quiero aprender a hablar español mejor. Me gustaría practicar con otro estudiante o cualquier persona que pueda hablar español. música, tenis, perros, viajar, comida, nuevos amigos
Last Activity: April 08, 2016
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Puedo ayudar a alguien que quiera mejorar su Inglés. Quiero aprender mejor español. Yo vivo en Alberta. Estoy casada y tiene cuatro hijos. Tengo niños con TDAH. También soy LDS, y celebro conversación sobre religión. Mi familia, Seminario, Cub Scouting, la jardinería, el canto, el arte, mi relación con Dios, de crucero, senderismo, ciclis
Last Activity: February 19, 2016
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I'm taking Spanish lessons, and it's always great to practice. Happy to help you with your English, both casual and formal. I love grammar and linguistics so if you're into the nerdy details we'll get along great. My timezone is +10 GMT I'm a web developer and photographer. I also love to scuba dive, bake, play video/computer games, read a lot and watch good tv. I'd love to learn some jargon relating to any of my hobbies.
Last Activity: March 24, 2015
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to improve my spanish speaking and writing skills as I interact in return I hope to help a Spanish native speaker improve their english skills reading, traveling, watching movies, listening to music and parting
Last Activity: January 16, 2015
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I would like to learn Spanish and would enjoy teaching English to anyone who wants to learn. Me gustaría aprender español y disfrutaría de la enseñanza de Inglés para cualquier persona que quiera aprender. Music, Religion, and Teaching English. Música, Religión, y la Enseñanza del Inglés.
Last Activity: March 26, 2015
Hablo español y aprendo inglés Hi, I want to learn english, If you want learn spanish we can talk, or write. I like sport, and see tv.