Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Penpals

View Penpals | Your Penpal Profile

View Penpals
User Languages Message Interests Contact
Last Activity: September 21, 2012
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish It's been for a long time I want to acquire Spanish, hopefully I will be able to do it on this site. I am an English teacher, so I can help you with your English. Just don't hesitate contacting me! faith, languages, singing and dancing, teaching, learning about different cultures and people etc.
Last Activity: June 19, 2012
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I would liket to improve my Spanish for my trip to South America. I can help others practice their English. Running, traveling, swimming, camping, dancing... basically anything active...
Last Activity: December 23, 2012
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to improve my spanish, so i would like to meet someone who will help me and i can help you with english. Traveling, going out with my friends, cooking..
Last Activity: October 15, 2012
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I'm a seventeen year old Australian male. I wish to speak with a native Spanish speaker. I want to develop my Spanish knowledge, and, if you would like, your English knowledge. Send an e-mail or private message if you are interested. :) I'm open to discuss anything that you want. My interests include, but are not limited to, sport, literature, and various sciences, such as chemistry.
Last Activity: July 01, 2012
Hablo español y aprendo inglés Because i need improve my english for my job and i can teach spanish if you want. My msn is aprender__ingles@hotmail.es. I like waching tv, reading a book, cooking and go out with my friends.
Last Activity: April 24, 2012
Hablo español y aprendo inglés Me llamo Javier y soy de Madrid (España). I would like to meet people who speak english, I can help you to improve your spanish. :) Basketball, sunny days, beach...
Last Activity: May 08, 2012
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to meet people who want to learn English and who can also help me learn Spanish more. I studied Spanish for two semesters and I would like to put what I have learned in practice and to improve as well. I love reading books, watching documentaries and learning new things.
Send a message via Yahoo to kathryn
Last Activity: March 22, 2012
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish ¡Hola! Quiero mejorar y aprende mi español Soy inglesa y puedo ayuda con inglés :) Por favor me mensaje :) Me gusta musíca y me gusta salir con mis amigos :)
Send a message via MSN to Shannen
Last Activity: February 26, 2014
Hablo español y aprendo inglés Español, varón de 55. Me gustaría mejorar mi inglés, sobre todo a nivel conversacional. Puedo enseñarte español a cualquier nivel, incluyendo conversación. De todo un poco.
Last Activity: March 06, 2012
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Hello everyone! I am a 34 years old woman from Slovakia. I speak English and Italia, now I am learning Spanish - for my own pleasure. I like literature, movies and gardening. I can read fairly well in Spanish, but my writing skill is non-existent. I'd lik literature, cinema, gardening
Send a message via MSN to mariamia