Ask a Question

(Create a thread)
Go Back   Spanish language learning forums > Penpals

View Penpals | Your Penpal Profile

View Penpals
User Languages Message Interests Contact
Last Activity: August 03, 2009
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Quiero mejorar mi español por charlar con un hispanohablante. programming, linguistics, conlanging (creating languages), reading (both fiction and non-fiction), camping, backpacking, cross-country skiing
Send a message via AIM to Arthaey
Last Activity: September 23, 2013
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I want to be able to speak and write spanish. I can healp who want to improve their english I love reading books. I amfond of very kind of music.
Last Activity: July 14, 2009
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish Yo quiero estar una companero de la pluma porque yo neccesito improvar mi communication en espanol. Yo tengo un medio de hablando con todo personajes en espanol pero yo escribo asi asi y yo leo asi asi en espanol. Yo solamente quiero hacer amigos! I am interested in reading and learning. After high school I plan on going to school for Criminology. I am interested in computer related things and I love to write. In fact I have written several poems in Spanish and in English.
Last Activity: February 01, 2014
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish As for my English, aside from being a native speaker, I understand the structure of English pretty well and am studying some English at university. Current events, politics, music, sports, other cultures, among other things (I am pretty flexible as far as discussion goes).
Last Activity: December 14, 2016
Hablo español y aprendo inglés I have never been or had a penpal before. I would like to try it, though I am laconic. I live in New York City; although, I was born and educated in Chile, I am bilingual spanish. Current event, world news and finance.
Last Activity: June 20, 2010
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish hola, I am proficient in english and in middle level in spanish and my goal and offer at the same time is to find ways for methodical study of spanish language and languages in general hola, I am studying medicine and I would like to learn and practice my spanish, in my free time, I like to travel alot, to play the guitar and to discuss philosophical matters
Last Activity: July 03, 2009
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I am a real beginner so I am happy to learn from everyone. I speak native English and Chinese. I have not visited any Spanish-speaking country, but this is my traveling goal! I live in Hong Kong, a really mad city! I love movies, music, video gaming, cooking and my pet hedgehog. You can visit me at my blogs at http://alice-doors.blogspot.com/
Last Activity: March 19, 2010
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish To learn Spanish better,and may be help for other people in English or Turkish. Cinema,Literature,Economics,Politics,Football,Travel
Last Activity: March 12, 2016
I speak English and I'm learning Spanish I would like to be penpals because I am very interested in learning how to speak spanish, and am interested in helping someone learn English. I can offer my knowledge of the English language, so I can help you learn very easily. Sports, Movies, Beach, Computer, etc.
Send a message via AIM to Ferlas
Last Activity: October 11, 2023
Hablo español y aprendo inglés I´m Spanish, my level of English is good, but still improving I exchange conversation classes Spanish-English in MADRID. Movies, walking, languages etc...
Send a message via MSN to ROBINDESBOIS