Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Teaching and Learning Techniques (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Any suggestions for my Spanish class I'll be teaching? (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=7656)

CrOtALiTo April 25, 2010 01:14 PM

Yes to music Arjona is wonderful and well just he has my last name.

I recommending you that you heard his music more in MP3 files.
The lyrics are clear and you will heard them with more facility that other ones.

Villa April 25, 2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 80642)
Yes to music Arjona is wonderful and well just he has my last name.

I recommending you that you heard his music more in MP3 files.
The lyrics are clear and you will heard them with more facility that other ones.

Gracia Crotalito. I have one of Arjona's CDs.

A proposito, ¿cómo es posible que tu tienes 8,595 posts en tan poquito tiempo? Parece mentira.

También ¿quánto tiempo tienes hablando el inglés? Lo hablas muy bien. Te felicito de todo corazón amigo.

hermit April 26, 2010 12:32 PM

!Y que disfruten todos!

CrOtALiTo April 26, 2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Villa (Post 80691)
Gracia Crotalito. I have one of Arjona's CDs.

A proposito, ¿cómo es posible que tu tienes 8,595 posts en tan poquito tiempo? Parece mentira.

También ¿quánto tiempo tienes hablando el inglés? Lo hablas muy bien. Te felicito de todo corazón amigo.

Thank you very much.

Well just I have around to two years learning the English, and well I know how I have posted in the forums, because I posted something daily and well just because I like do it, and also I try to learn something else new each day that past in my life, and you believe me, always I have a new word or phrase that I need to learn.

I know that I have a lot of post written in the forums, you're right that is the amount of the wrote for me here, I haven't another place where I can express my learning daily for that reason, always you will see me here, or out there jijiji it's just a little joke.

Thank you for the accomplished:).

And well just you have seen the amount of the post made here and for me.

Take care and please you don't leave to learn the Spanish or English anyway be the you're learning here with us and together.

Greetings.

Villa April 30, 2010 10:26 PM

Yo quisiera saber hablar el español tan bien come tú hablas el inglés.

CrOtALiTo May 07, 2010 07:05 PM

Thank you for the accomplished.

If you get endeavor more in the travel of the language and more in the Spanish world, you'll be able to speak so well the Spanish as anyones in the forums.

I promise you.

Elaina May 08, 2010 06:47 AM

You sound like a very energetic, dedicated teacher. I hope you instill your energy to the students and get them excited about learning a new language. More teachers should be like you.

My hat's off for you!

THANK YOU!

CrOtALiTo May 08, 2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elaina (Post 81957)
You sound like a very energetic, dedicated teacher. I hope you instill your energy to the students and get them excited about learning a new language. More teachers should be like you.

My hat's off for you!

THANK YOU!

Yes Lealb!

I think the completely the same of the taught Elaina about you.
You most to put all your energy in your career or degree, you have love for you want to do, I know that sometimes it's hard to learn something and more when you have the responsibility to care to the children, but I believe that all endeavor is important for each step that you giving in your life, each opportunity that you have in the life, only you have one time and not more, then you should to take with more happiness the opportunity to realize the you want to achieve.

I think that you have the great chance of the world to learn this language, that other people hasn't then.
I want to give you the congratulation to learn the impossible sometimes, and I want to give you animus for reach the you have gotten with the pass of the time.:D

Please you continue so and never change the unit opportunity of your life.:thumbsup: