Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Practice & Homework (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Las vacaciones del invierno (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=2543)

Jessica December 09, 2008 06:26 PM

Las vacaciones del invierno

for the December journal I have to write about las vacaciones del invierno.
I don't know how to begin, and it's due on the 23rd. I want to finish it as soon as I can.

I'm going to try to begin it. I will write it in English and then attempt to translate it into Spanish.

1) a. During winter vacation, we are going to get a new kitchen. My mom already bought a new oven and a new microwave.

b. Durante las vacaciones del invierno, nosotros vamos a obtener una nueva cocina. Mi mamá ya compró una nuevo estufa y un nuevo horno de microondas.

more details to come....

Tomisimo December 09, 2008 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchen (Post 21439)
Durante las vacaciones del invierno, nosotros vamos a obtener una nueva cocina. Mi mamá ya compró una nuevo estufa y un nuevo horno de microondas.

The Spanish looks quite grammatical (except what I've highlighted in red). Good job! :)

Jessica December 09, 2008 07:35 PM

okay :)
Edited/Revised:
Durante las vacaciones del invierno, nosotros vamos a obtener una nuevo cocina. Mi mamá ya compró una nuevo estufa y un nuevo horno de microondas.

Tomisimo December 09, 2008 07:40 PM

What I highlighted in red is what was wrong, not what was right.

Jessica December 09, 2008 07:43 PM

I know that. I changed it.

lee ying December 09, 2008 08:55 PM

Durante las vacaciones del invierno, nosotros vamos a obtener una nuevo cocina. Mi mamá ya compró una nuevo estufa y un nuevo horno de microondas. tambien me la voy a pasar junto a mi familia en disfutando del agradable frio. En estas vacaciones de invierno vamos a disfrutar la navidad toda mi familia , primero vamos a donar mi casa con mi pino y con muchas luzes, el 25 vamos a degustarnos de una comida deliciosa que prepara mi mama disfrutaremois a lo grande esta navidada festejaremos con los vecinos tambien.
tambien voy a pasear con mis compañeros o vecinos , tambien quizas muy pronto tomaremos una largas vacaciones con mi familia fuera de esta ciudad tan hermosa.
aprovechare a estudiar mas español para mejorarlo por supuesto mirare mi programa favorito con mis hermanos este programa se llama "jeopardy" .
no descartare que me abrigare muy bien para protegerme del frio invierno y me enferme.

well, i gave my opinion but i don´t know if it´s right.
well, read it, if you don´t understand me,ask away!

Rusty December 09, 2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchen (Post 21449)
I know that. I changed it.

Jessica, you had one error (David highlighted it in hopes that you would figure out how to make it right) and then you introduced another. Now you have two errors to correct. :)

I suggest you ask lots of questions about what Lee Ying wrote. He provided several ideas for your story (but I hope you do you own homework and not just copy his ideas). :)

Jessica December 10, 2008 05:19 AM

I'm confused :P

Rusty December 10, 2008 07:07 AM

Do you not know what the original error was? The single vowel that was highlighted by David was incorrect. Then you made the same error in another place.

CrOtALiTo December 10, 2008 07:45 AM

for the December journal I have to write about las vacaciones del invierno.
I don't know how to begin, and it's due on the 23rd. I want to finish it as soon as I can.

I'm going to try to begin it. I will write it in English and then attempt to translate it into Spanish.

1) a. During winter vacation, we are going to get a new kitchen. My mom already bought a new oven and a new microwave.

b. Durante las vacaciones del invierno, nosotros vamos a obtener una nueva cocina. Mi mamá ya compró una nuevo estufa y un nuevo horno de microondas.

more details to come....

My attempt.

Durante mis vacaciones estamos a punto de recibir una cocina nueva, y tambien mi mama ya ha comprado un horno nuevo, y tambien un microondas nuevo.

It's was my attempt, I hope my translate cans help you, if you have doubts or questions above that, please let me know, and with glad, I will can help you more.