Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Una conversación con una guardián hoy!! (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=6053)

laepelba November 05, 2009 04:35 PM

Una conversación con una guardián hoy!!

Esta tarde, tuve una conversación completa con un guardián de una estiante en español! Una conversación comleta! Estoy tan feliz! La conversación tenía algúna sustancia. Estoy tan feliz! Entendí casi todo que ella dijo ... y ella entendió mis respuestas y sus respuestas demostraron que me entendió. Estoy tan feliz! :)

pjt33 November 05, 2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laepelba (Post 59934)
Una conversación completa!

¿No como tus palabas? :p

laepelba November 05, 2009 04:57 PM

jaja ... lo hago eso en inglés tambien! :)

chileno November 05, 2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laepelba (Post 59934)
¡Esta tarde, tuve una conversación completa con un guardián de una estudiante en español! ¡Una conversación completa! ¡Estoy tan feliz! La conversación tuvo algo de sustancia. ¡Estoy tan feliz! Entendí casi todo lo que ella dijo ... y ella entendió mis respuestas y sus respuestas demostraron que me entendió. ¡Estoy tan feliz! :)

¡Felicidades!

laepelba November 05, 2009 05:29 PM

Y encontraste más letras olvidadas................... :)

Jessica November 05, 2009 05:39 PM

That's awesome! Your Spanish is better than mine ;)

chileno November 05, 2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laepelba (Post 59943)
Y encontraste más letras olvidadas................... :)

And they are going to become less prone to be forgotten :)

chileno November 05, 2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica (Post 59948)

¿Qué? :rolleyes:

laepelba November 05, 2009 05:41 PM

No ... la mente va a dormir pronto...... :)

laepelba November 05, 2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica (Post 59948)

You know, Jessica - I was thinking about that earlier today. Not that my Spanish is better than yours, because it's NOT! You're learning Spanish in a VERY systematic and VERY educationally sound way. I am not. I'm just practicing reading, writing, listening and speaking whenever I can. That's great for conversations like the one I had with that parent today or the one I had with some students yesterday. But it doesn't really fill in the gaps. I need to truly STUDY Spanish to do that. I've got the old textbook from my college texts and am going to start working through them. You'd be surprised at the stuff from chapter 1 of the beginning Spanish book that I didn't already know!! What I was thinking earlier today is that students of Spanish in a high school or college get MUCH less practice with the actual USE of the language than I'm getting with my students, their families, this website, watching spanish TV, listening to Spanish radio, reading Spanish books, writing to/from latino friends on Facebook in Spanish, sending e-mails to latino friends in Spanish ... and so on.