Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Culture (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ¿A dónde se debe viajar? (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=9830)

hoiden December 15, 2010 05:43 PM

¿A dónde se debe viajar?

Este semana tomamos los examenes finales en la universidad, y nos dan mucho tiempo para estudiar. Yo sólo tengo un examen este semana, y por eso tengo much tiempo libre, he utalizado esta oportunidad en buscar un programa de viaje para estudiar en otro país por un verano. Me gustaría estudiar en España sobre todo (porque hay muchos museos de arte y países cercas que ofrecen experencias unicas.), pero este viaje me gustaría ser mas largo que un verano.
Por el verano, me interesa viajar a Latinoamerica. Hay programas en cada país que se puede imaginar, y parece que todas cuestan precios simulares. Entonces quisiera preguntar sus opiniones. ¿A dónde se debe viajar para tener una experencia buena, que no cuesta mucho? (refiero sobre todo a las habitaciones, no sé la palabra, pero en inglés se dice "hostels", que son muy baratos, tmb la comida) La mayoría de los programas permiten excursiones libres en los fines de semana. Sería mejor tener un sistema transporte facil y barato.

(corrigan mis errores por favor :))

Muchas gracias!

CrOtALiTo December 16, 2010 01:46 PM

I won't correct you because I haven't much time, but you didn't think in coming to México to study.

Sincerely yours.

hoiden December 17, 2010 04:27 PM

he realizado que puse este tema en la categoria incorrecta.

He pensado en Mexico, y todos los países de latinoamérica. Pero pregunto cuál es el mejor para un estudiante

AngelicaDeAlquezar December 17, 2010 06:21 PM

Thread moved.

You can go anywhere. All countries will have a good language course. Just make sure it will be what you want. :)

ookami December 18, 2010 03:10 PM

If you have questions regarding Argentina - Uruguay, just ask :)

CrOtALiTo December 19, 2010 11:03 AM

Yes if you have question regarding México and most with Ciudad del Carmen, I will cheerful to answer you.

poli December 21, 2010 02:32 PM

Consider Argentina. Argentina has a large well educated middle class.
The money exchange rate makes the country a huge bargain for people
from Europe, the United States and Canada. You mentioned your interest in Spain which is why I decided to contribute to the thread. Buenos Aires looks a lot like Europe, and parts of the city resemble Madrid. Bonaerenses behave like Europeans. Your money will go a longer way than anywhere else in the world with an atmosphere as cosmopolitan. That's a pretty good combination for someone on a budget. The food and wine is good. There's lots of good theater and music venues in Buenos Aires.
It's very far away from North America and Europe, so it will boost you
frequent flier miles a lot if you go.

CrOtALiTo December 21, 2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poli (Post 102310)
Consider Argentina. Argentina has a large well educated middle class.
The money exchange rate makes the country a huge bargain for people
from Europe, the United States and Canada. You mentioned your interest in Spain which is why I decided to contribute to the thread. Buenos Aires looks a lot like Europe, and parts of the city resemble Madrid. Bonaerenses behave like Europeans. Your money will go a longer way than anywhere else in the world with an atmosphere as cosmopolitan. That's a pretty good combination for someone on a budget. The food and wine is good. There's lots of good theater and music venues in Buenos Aires.
It's very far away from North America and Europe, so it will boost you
frequent flier miles a lot if you go.

Yeah Poli.

I think the same, Buenos Aires has a air very special between the people although we don't know if he has the possibility economic even if he wan to go to the end of the world, well although my country has a lot of of culture Mayan and places where you can breathe a fresh and clean air in my country, you can learn more about Mexican culture and Spanish language, here also the money is very acceptable for us and the country like an apportionment for the country and our society.

Now if I would be him in this case I will chose Italy, because in my case I like some many place where is history universal and that place is a place of solely loves.

I don't know what is his preference in this case in order to help him, I'm agree with Poli's answer.

Argentine can be a magnificent place where you can arrive and find diversity to culture and above all you will can practice more your skill language.

Have fun in your trip.:D

Thomas February 23, 2011 03:16 PM

I am very fond of southern Argentina. Bariloche is incredible. Paraguay is a twelve month heat wave. Bolivia is great if you are into music. I got charango lessons there for peanuts, and the instructor had done scores for movies. Just don't drink the water or eat the food. Or you will be sooorrryyy! I also like southern Chile as well as Cuenca and Quito. Colombia is nice too. Bogota is a great city. I spent several weeks in Cali. Hot? Sure, but you aren't going to die. Great bookstores and cinemas. Lots of cultural events. I returned last month from Guatemala, Honduras, and Belize. They made me appreciate Costa Rica, although CR certainly isn't a "sucursal del cielo" as some people insist. A "mara" blew up a bus at Christmas to extort money from the transportation companies. Seven deaths. I have yet to find anyone outside of Guate who heard about the incident. In Guatemala I was the target of many random acts of kindness. I was amazed by the courtesy and kindness that strangers showed me. Wonderful memories.

That's another thing: it's one thing to visit a place, and it's quite another to live there. I'd been in seven states in Brazil before going there to live. I had some nasty surprises there with the government, taxation, thefts, people I thought were my friends but weren't, etc. I went with one opinion of Brazil and I left with a very different one.

Nikore February 24, 2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoiden (Post 102006)
Este semana tomamos los examenes finales en la universidad, y nos dan mucho tiempo para estudiar. Yo sólo tengo un examen este semana, y por eso tengo much tiempo libre, he utalizado esta oportunidad en buscar un programa de viaje para estudiar en otro país por un verano. Me gustaría estudiar en España sobre todo (porque hay muchos museos de arte y países cercas que ofrecen experencias unicas.), pero este viaje me gustaría ser mas largo que un verano.
Por el verano, me interesa viajar a Latinoamerica. Hay programas en cada país que se puede imaginar, y parece que todas cuestan precios simulares. Entonces quisiera preguntar sus opiniones. ¿A dónde se debe viajar para tener una experencia buena, que no cuesta mucho? (refiero sobre todo a las habitaciones, no sé la palabra, pero en inglés se dice "hostels", que son muy baratos, tmb la comida) La mayoría de los programas permiten excursiones libres en los fines de semana. Sería mejor tener un sistema transporte facil y barato.

(corrigan mis errores por favor :))

Muchas gracias!

Hola Hoiden, yo creo que tu debes viajar a España porque yo tengo un compañero que vive allí y practicamos hablando los dos idiomas (español y inglés). Y el español que hablamos es muy diferente de como el lo habla. Cada país hablan su español muy diferente. Yo recomiendo que tu vayas a un colegio que está en este país.