Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Practice & Homework (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Voice chat for practice anyone? (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=1862)

supa-coopa September 05, 2008 12:35 PM

Voice chat for practice anyone?

I would like the opportunity to practice speaking spanish. I'd like to practice with more than one person to hear different accents. I'd like to speak with someone from Spain, someone from Mexico, someone from Peru, etc etc...as many different places as possible. If anyone is interested then send me a message and we can do some online voice chat.

I said "I'd like" a lot. I'm sure any English teachers are cringing from my lack of creativity.

Quisiera la opportunidad a practicar hablando español. Quisiera a practicar con mas que una persona para oír acentos diferentes. Quisiera a hablar con alguien de España, alguien de Mexíco, alguien from Peru......(etc etc???) tanto lugares diferentes como posible. Si alguien(¿como se dice "anyone"?) es interesado entonces envíame un mensaje y podemos hablamos por (online voice chat <- ¿como se dice?)

As always, correct me where my spanish is wrong. :o

Rusty September 05, 2008 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supa-coopa (Post 15241)
I would like the opportunity to practice speaking Spanish. I'd like to practice with more than one person to hear different accents. I'd like to speak with someone from Spain, someone from Mexico, someone from Peru, etc etc...as many different places as possible. If anyone is interested then send me a message and we can do some online voice chat.

I said "I'd like" a lot. I'm sure any English teachers are cringing from my lack of creativity.

Quisiera la oportunidad de practicar hablando español. Quisiera a practicar con más de una persona para (poder) oír acentos diferentes. Quisiera a hablar con alguien de España, alguien de Mexíco, alguien del Perú, etc., :good: en tantos lugares (diferentes) como sea posible. Si alguien (:good:) es interesado entonces envíame un mensaje privado y podemos hablar en el chat.

As always, correct me where my Spanish is wrong. :o

Corrections above.

CrOtALiTo September 05, 2008 01:25 PM

Supa-coppa.

If you wanna speak with someone in Spanish, here I'm, I'd like practice my English too, and so we are both will learn our languages and develop our knowledge in both idioms.

When you want it, I give you my msn, ok

supa-coopa September 05, 2008 01:41 PM

Awesome!

María José September 07, 2008 12:52 AM

I love your idea, but at the moment I'm too busy with exams... besides I think I don't have the necessary equipment in my computer...:confused: But then again, maybe I do and don't know about it.:o I'll ask my daughter later...
I think we might have a few things in common. We both have kids and a great sense of humour...:)

CrOtALiTo September 07, 2008 02:26 PM

Maria Jose I've told you before that I'm Computation Engineer if you need help with you equipment please let me know and I'll be glad in help you.

supa-coopa September 07, 2008 04:55 PM

I would love the opportunity to speak with both of you! Maria, if you've got a mic and speakers, we can make it happen. We'll have a few drinks and you can critique my slurred spanish. :D

María José September 08, 2008 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supa-coopa (Post 15332)
I would love the opportunity to speak with both of you! Maria, if you've got a mic and speakers, we can make it happen. We'll have a few drinks and you can critique my slurred spanish. :D

I do have a mike(it's somewhat old) but the computer is brand new and I'm almost sure it has speakers. I love the idea of sharing over a couple of drinks , even if my friends say I cannot even take non-alcoholic beer.:o
But as I told you, I'll have to take a rain check till October, because at the moment I have more on my plate than I can handle.:):)

supa-coopa September 08, 2008 06:21 AM

Well, when you're ready, Holla!

CrOtALiTo September 08, 2008 12:47 PM

Supa, Do you want to speak with me, because I need practice more my English with someone, and if you want it, please you tell me when you've time for do it, and if you don't want do it, then I'll be very sad with you because I have the illusion of can to speak English with someone