Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   In search of someone... (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=14127)

arack cddict November 02, 2012 07:07 PM

In search of someone...

I'm in search of someone that can speak Espanol fluently that I can talk to, and ask questions. I'm currently taking Spainish 1 in high school and i have started catching on rather fast in my opinion but i just need someone who i can talk to and ask questions about how to use things and when. Yo hablo pequeño Espanol.. but i have ambition.. Help? :X

Sancho Panther November 07, 2012 08:57 AM

Just post and talk away, arack - someone will always correct your mistakes if you make it clear you want them corrected and don't get upset by corrections.

You could add a 'signature' indicating your wishes similar to mine at the foot of this post! It means "You would help me if you did me the favour of correcting my mistakes", although writing it in English would be just as effective.

Go to 'Control Panel' below 'Ask a Question' then in 'Your Control Panel' - 'Settings and Options' - 'Edit Signature' just write "Please correct my mistakes" or something similar.

Also you could start a thread requesting advice for clarification of a specific difficulty you might have.

"Yo hablo [pequeño] un poco de español".

"Pequeño" is more like 'small' - 'un poco' is 'a little (bit)' - hope this helps!

Also you might like to go into "Introductions" just above "General Chat", there you will be able to introduce yourself to us all!

ApfelZhu November 08, 2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sancho Panther (Post 130027)
You could add a 'signature' indicating your wishes similar to mine at the foot of this post! It means "You would help me if you did me the favour of correcting my mistakes", although writing it in English would be just as effective.

Go to 'Control Panel' below 'Ask a Question' then in 'Your Control Panel' - 'Settings and Options' - 'Edit Signature' just write "Please correct my mistakes" or something similar.

:sleeping:It takes me half an hour to find how to edit my signature.
Where is it?
Then I search the Froum they said have to post lots of threads, right?

wrholt November 08, 2012 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApfelZhu (Post 130069)
:sleeping:It takes me half an hour to find how to edit my signature.
Where is it?
Then I search the Froum they said have to post lots of threads, right?

Yes, I have read that one needs to post a minimum number of messages before receiving approval to create a signature.

Sí, he leído que uno tiene que poner un número mínimo de mensajes antes de recibir el permiso para crear una signatura.

ApfelZhu November 08, 2012 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrholt (Post 130078)
Yes, I have read that one needs to post a minimum number of messages before receiving approval to create a signature.

Sí, he leído que uno tiene que poner un número mínimo de mensajes antes de recibir el permiso para crear una signatura.

好的,明白了。Thank you!

Why not you create your signature? you have posted more than 600!

Sancho Panther November 09, 2012 01:14 PM

Lo siento, no sabía eso.

Y confieso que me parece una restricción ridícula, y sin lógica.

AngelicaDeAlquezar November 09, 2012 04:29 PM

@Sancho: Ninguna regla en el foro es gratuita. Los spammers tienden a abusar de algunas herramientas de los foros, así que se limita su uso en las cuentas nuevas.

Sancho Panther November 13, 2012 05:49 AM

¿Y qué daño va a hacer una signatura?

chileno November 13, 2012 06:32 AM

Son huecos que aprovechan para meterse en el sistema.

AngelicaDeAlquezar November 13, 2012 10:54 AM

@Sancho: Advertising.