Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Estoy Aqui para Aprender Mas Español (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=4249)

satchrocks June 15, 2009 03:02 PM

Estoy Aqui para Aprender Mas Español

Hola a todos! Estoy aqui porque mi Español necesite mucho trabajo (entiendo solo un poquito, pero estoy tratando mas este verano).

(Lo siento para mi ortografia y gramatica).

Jessica June 15, 2009 03:11 PM

Bienvenido! There's an accents drop down list you know

CrOtALiTo June 15, 2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by satchrocks (Post 38888)
Hola a todos! Estoy aqui porque mi Español necesite mucho trabajo (entiendo solo un poquito, pero estoy tratando mas este verano).

Hello, I glad that you are here with us in this forums, I hope you can learn much about the language during your stay in the forums awhile you can ask us anything in relation above your doubt now, I'm going to do an bit corrections in your previous post, because you have made some a little mistakes but anyhow your Spanish is ok.

I repeat the sentence again.

Hola a todos estoy aqui porque mi Español necesita mas improvisacion logro entender un poquito en Español aunque estare tomando unas clases este verano.

My attempt in the translation of the text.

Hello everyone in this forum. I'm here because my Spanish needs improves more in the language, I grasp understand a little the language, even although I'm going to take an class to Spanish this summer.:)

satchrocks June 15, 2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchen (Post 38890)
Bienvenido! There's an accents drop down list you know

Imaginate! Muchos gracias!
(Still working on my accents, as my limited Spanish experience is almost entirely in speaking; therefore, both my grammar and writing (e.g. knowing where accents are) are both pretty poor at the moment).

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 38890)
Hello, I glad that you are here with us in this forums, I hope you can learn much about the language during your stay in the forums awhile you can ask us anything in relation above your doubt now, I'm going to do an bit corrections in your previous post, because you have made some a little mistakes but anyhow your Spanish is ok.

I repeat the sentence again.

Hola a todos estoy aqui porque mi Español necesita mas improvisacion logro entender un poquito en Español aunque estare tomando unas clases este verano.

My attempt in the translation of the text.

Hello everyone in this forum. I'm here because my Spanish needs improves more in the language, I grasp understand a little the language, even although I'm going to take an class to Spanish this summer.:)

Gracias para la tranducción!

Mejor traducción (approximada) de tu Español:
Hello everyone in this forum. I'm here because my Spanish needs improvement. I understand a little of the language, although I'm going to take a Spanish class this summer.

Aunque no tengo un clase de Espanol este verano :p (lo siento para mi Español, no quiero dicer ese).:banghead:

CrOtALiTo June 15, 2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by satchrocks (Post 38905)
Imaginate! Muchos gracias!
(Still working on my accents, as my limited Spanish experience is almost entirely in speaking; therefore, both my grammar and writing (e.g. knowing where accents are) are both pretty poor at the moment).

Gracias para la tranducción!

Mejor traducción (approximada) de tu Español:
Hello everyone in this forum. I'm here because my Spanish needs improvement. I understand a little of the language, although I'm going to take a Spanish class this summer.

Aunque no tengo un clase de Espanol este verano :p (lo siento para mi Español, no quiero dicer ese).:banghead:

Thank you for the corrects.

But I believe that you made a mistake because if you can see in the top of where appear the nick says Jchen, and Jchen does not written that text, if not I did it..
;)

satchrocks June 15, 2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 38907)
Thank you for the corrects.

But I believe that you made a mistake because if you can see in the top of where appear the nick says Jchen, and Jchen does not written that text, if not I did it..
;)

Lo he reparado.:cool:

Gracias.

bobjenkins June 15, 2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by satchrocks (Post 38888)

Hola
Bienvenido a los foros

sosia June 16, 2009 02:28 AM

¡Bienvenido satchrocks!:D

irmamar June 16, 2009 05:54 AM

Bienvenido a los foros Satchrocks :)

Crotalito, mejorar (to improve) no es improvisación (improvisation, I think).

So, the sentence would be:

Estoy aquí porque mi español necesita mejorar mucho. ;)

CrOtALiTo June 16, 2009 09:05 AM

The I was mistaken with the word improve, thank you for the information.