Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hello (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=19974)

David Matt July 09, 2015 01:23 AM

Hello

Hello!

I'm from Spain. I'd like to emprove my English here and, in my opinion, one of the best learning method is help other people. Tengo un castellano correctísimo, como es de esperar de alguien que ha nacido en el corazón de Castilla :D but I think my English really sucks!! :D:D

Rusty July 09, 2015 05:25 AM

Welcome to the forums!
Quote:

Originally Posted by David Matt (Post 155554)
Hello!

I'm from Spain. I'd like to improve my English here and, in my opinion, one of the best learning methods is helping other people. Tengo un castellano correctísimo, como es de esperar de alguien que ha nacido en el corazón de Castilla :D but I think my English really sucks!! :D:D

David Matt July 09, 2015 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 155557)
Welcome to the forums!

Thanks!
I used to write "emprove", but my poor calligraphy saved me at the high school. Teachers couldn't read well my exams, they only see something like "znprove" and I suppose they think: oh, it loooks like he wrote "improve".
So thanks again, that's new for me ^^
As you can see, somethimes I have problems using the "-ing". I'll work on it.
And the last one is wrong in Spanish too. It was probably finger's mistake. :angel:

poli July 09, 2015 07:04 AM

De verdad mucha gente utiliza la mala escritura para cubrir sus errores de ortografía, algunos médicos tienen fama para nublar sus evaluaciones. Deletrear en inglés no es nada fácil. Ahora con spell checker
casi nadie sabe deletrear sin la computadora/ordenador.

David Matt July 09, 2015 07:44 AM

En mi caso no era intencionado. Sencillamente tenía muy mala letra. Con los años mi caligrafía ha cambiado. Ahora tengo letra de escritor antiguo, que se entiende un poco mal pero me hace parecer interesante (y eso que de escritor no tengo un pelo).

PD: Yo nunca uso autocorrector (spell checker), no me gusta nada y a veces se equivoca.

CrOtALiTo July 09, 2015 09:13 PM

Hello David.

My name is Jorge Luis and I'm from Mexico and country with several culture folks, well I wish the best of the stay in the forums.

So I hope you can get more knowledge around us.

Although already I am not very often in the forums, if in something I can help you with your learn, I will be willing to help you.

David Matt July 10, 2015 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 155565)
Hello David.

My name is Jorge Luis and I'm from Mexico and country with several culture folks, well I wish the best of the stay in the forums.

So I hope you can get more knowledge around us.

Although already I am not very often in the forums, if in something I can help you with your learn, I will be willing to help you.

Hi Jorge Luis, thank you