Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Yo espero encontrar amigos nuevos para conversar (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=10964)

cmvmph May 20, 2011 04:17 PM

Yo espero encontrar amigos nuevos para conversar

Hi!
My name is Christina. I am a 27 year old doctoral student (public health - social epidemiology - studying health disparities in minority and ethnic populations). I work with many spanish-speaking clients and individuals and am soon going to serve on a Board of Directors for an organization dealing with immigration rights... so even though I am confident reading spanish, my grammar is stale (haven't studied for years officially) and my conversational spanish is weak because I don't trust the years of Spanish that I've learned. Basically, I want to learn Spanish that I can use. I would really benefit from learning how to speak at work, so the more exposure I can get here, the better.
Estoy estusiasmado apprender como hablar Epsanol mejor.

Sincerelamente,
Christina

Rusty May 20, 2011 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmvmph (Post 110963)
Estoy estusiasmada por apprender cómo hablar español mejor.

Sincerelamente,
Christina

¡Bienvenida a los foros, Christina!

chileno May 20, 2011 04:43 PM

Bienvenida Cristina. :)

CrOtALiTo May 21, 2011 05:32 PM

Hello I bid you welcome to these forums, I hope your stay in the forums, it'll be enjoyable.
If you are interested to learn more Spanish with someone, I'm willing to help you, meanwhile you are learning with your doctoral degree, you can get knowledge with your a few Spanish learnt before in the school.

Well I hope you can learn more with us, I hope your can enjoy your stay here with all us.

Sincerely yours.

Jessica May 24, 2011 04:01 PM

Bienvenida, Christina :)

LibraryLady May 24, 2011 07:22 PM

Welcome to the forums!

mariaperez September 21, 2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmvmph (Post 110963)
Hi!
My name is Christina. I am a 27 year old doctoral student (public health - social epidemiology - studying health disparities in minority and ethnic populations). I work with many spanish-speaking clients and individuals and am soon going to serve on a Board of Directors for an organization dealing with immigration rights... so even though I am confident reading spanish, my grammar is stale (haven't studied for years officially) and my conversational spanish is weak because I don't trust the years of Spanish that I've learned. Basically, I want to learn Spanish that I can use. I would really benefit from learning how to speak at work, so the more exposure I can get here, the better.
Estoy estusiasmado apprender como hablar Epsanol mejor.

Sincerelamente,
Christina

hello Christina
i realize you are very enthusiastic about learning a language like me, well i speak spanish because it is my first language, im from chile and studying english for 4 years. so i would like to keep in touch with you,my e-mail send in private well i hope your answer back. goodbye!!