Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Teaching and Learning Techniques (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ¿Cuánto tiempo? (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=9435)

vita32 November 07, 2010 08:18 PM

¿Cuánto tiempo?
 
Cuanto tiempo le dedican cada dia para estudyar Español?

Gracias:)

Ramos November 07, 2010 11:04 PM

Una hora, más o menos. Tengo un clase de español todos los días en la manaña y luego escucho música española y leo poesiás antes de me acuesto.

¿Y tú?

vita32 November 08, 2010 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramos (Post 99137)
Una hora, más o menos. Tengo un clase de español todos los días en la manaña y luego escucho música española y leo poesiás antes de me acuesto.

¿Y tú?

@Ramos,
No tengo un tiempo detirminado por que no van a la escuela:)

CrOtALiTo November 09, 2010 03:55 PM

Everyday I waste time learning English, since two days ago, I'm giving English class to children in the primary school, therefore that works for me, because I practice more with my pupils and well I like to teach new for them.

Therefore it doesn't matter when time you waste daily for learn because the important is learn much more about your language.

ChilenoAlemanCanada November 09, 2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 99309)
Everyday I spend time learning English, since two days ago, I'm giving English class to children in the primary school, therefore that works for me, because I practice more with my pupils and well I like to teach new for them.

Therefore it doesn't matter when time you spend daily for learn because the important is learn much more about your language.

To waste time is Derrochar el tiempo. I think you meant to spend time.

On topic: I study Spanish on and off during the day, I never really have a set amount of time I study for.

irmamar November 10, 2010 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 99309)
Everyday I waste time learning English, since two days ago, I'm giving English class to children in the primary school, therefore that works for me, because I practice more with my pupils and well I like to teach new for them.

Therefore it doesn't matter when time you waste daily for learn because the important is learn much more about your language.

No entiendo bien si eres profesor de inglés o alumno, Crotalito. :thinking: ;)

Dale November 11, 2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irmamar (Post 99352)
No entiendo bien si eres profesor de inglés o alumno, Crotalito. :thinking: ;)

I'm so proud of myself! I read that and understood it.

CrOtALiTo November 11, 2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChilenoAlemanCanada (Post 99334)
To waste time is Derrochar el tiempo. I think you meant to spend time.

Yes exactly I waste my time hahaha.

Not really I spend my time studying English and I don't upgrade.
On topic: I study Spanish on and off during the day, I never really have a set amount of time I study for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by irmamar (Post 99352)
No entiendo bien si eres profesor de inglés o alumno, Crotalito. :thinking: ;)

I'm sincere, I'm both things.

Why the question?

ookami November 11, 2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 99497)
I'm sincere, I'm both things.

Qué planeta generoso...:rolleyes:

irmamar November 12, 2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale (Post 99481)
I'm so proud of myself! I read that and understood it.

Aprendes rápido (surely you'll understand this sentence, too). :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 99497)
I'm sincere, I'm both things.

Why the question?

Because I wouldn't dare to teach English yet. :thinking: ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Forum powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.