Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Teaching and Learning Techniques (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Help with learning Spanish (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=1691)

Anna July 29, 2008 07:19 PM

Help with learning Spanish
 
Hi I'm new to the forum. I'm going to be stopping by once in a while and helping people to learn Spanish.

sosia July 30, 2008 06:55 AM

Welcome :D

Elaina July 30, 2008 01:35 PM

Bienvenida........

Jessica October 02, 2008 06:50 AM

You can help me a bit

CrOtALiTo October 02, 2008 09:21 AM

Hello, I bid you welcome, you continue entering to the forums only so you can get up more knowledge in you Spanish.

ElDanés October 02, 2008 09:29 AM

¡Bienvenido a los foros, Anna! :)
¡Querría alguna ayuda - todavía estoy aprendiendo!

CrOtALiTo October 02, 2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElDanés (Post 16572)
¡Bienvenido a los foros, Anna! :)
¡Querría alguna ayuda - todavía estoy aprendiendo!

Some corrections in your post, I hope this don't mind you.

¿Querra alguna ayuda.?

The word Querra is the best chose in your sentence because you putted Querria, then you there are supposing still the person wants help.

When, you in your own text are offering help to her, then you shall use the word QUERRA.

Rusty October 02, 2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 16584)

Some corrections to your post.
I hope this don't mind you. :bad:

Use either:
I hope you don't mind.
I hope this doesn't bother you.

ElDanés October 02, 2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo
The word Querra is the best chose in your sentence because you putted Querria, then you there are supposing still the person wants help.

When, you in your own text are offering help to her, then you shall use the word QUERRA

I was not trying to say that I will help her, but that I would love some help. She said in her post, that she would drop by from time to time helping people, so I just mentioned that I am one of those people. :)

But thanks, and no, I don't mind, corrections are more than welcome! :)

Tomisimo October 02, 2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElDanés (Post 16612)
I was not trying to say that I will help her, but that I would love some help.

Then you would say: Quisiera (un poco de) ayuda.

Quisiera = I would like (it's the imperfect subjunctive).


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:03 AM.

Forum powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.