Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Teaching and Learning Techniques (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Nadie ayudar con mi espanol? (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=11798)

timtim1 October 09, 2011 01:57 PM

Nadie ayudar con mi espanol?

i am a native english speaker looking for a spanish speaker who i can write with to improve my spanish. i am relativly new to learning spanish and would obviously be willing to help any spanish speaker improve their english if they wanted.

thank you.

Rusty October 09, 2011 03:37 PM

Hi, You may want to check out the penpal section.

By the way, "No one to help with my Spanish?" can be written as follows:
¿Hay alguien que me ayude con el español?
¿Hay alguien que pueda ayudarme con el español?
¿No hay nadie que me ayude con el español?
¿Quisiera alguien ayudarme con el español?
¿Alguien me ayude con el español?
(there are others)

vita32 October 11, 2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty (Post 117644)
Hi, You may want to check out the penpal section.

By the way, "No one to help with my Spanish?" can be written as follows:
¿Hay alguien que me ayude con el español?
¿Hay alguien que pueda ayudarme con el español?
¿No hay nadie que me ayude con el español?
¿Quisiera alguien ayudarme con el español?
¿Alguien me ayude con el español?
(there are others)

Hi Rusty! Thanks for all these examples.:) According to the penpal section, there seem to be more English speakers wanting to learn Spanish than Spanish speakers wanting to learn English (just a thought).

chileno October 12, 2011 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vita32 (Post 117709)
Hi Rusty! Thanks for all these examples.:) According to the penpal section, there seem to be more English speakers wanting to learn Spanish than Spanish speakers wanting to learn English (just a thought).

Something worthier of thinking about would be how many of those would be willing to help. ;)

vita32 October 12, 2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chileno (Post 117723)
Something worthier of thinking about would be how many of those would be willing to help. ;)

That is the reason I activated my penpal profile to see if there are any Spanish speakers who are willing to help me learn Spanish in return for English. :coffeebreak:

CrOtALiTo October 16, 2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timtim1 (Post 117641)
i am a native english speaker looking for a spanish speaker who i can write with to improve my spanish. i am relativly new to learning spanish and would obviously be willing to help any spanish speaker improve their english if they wanted.

thank you.

I'm can help you with your Spanish, now if you are looking for a person who you can speak by voice, then I guess you can add me by the Skype, you send me a message and until then I will give you my ID.:D

Animus!

Ahuizote October 16, 2011 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vita32 (Post 117736)
That is the reason I activated my penpal profile to see if there are any Spanish speakers who are willing to help me learn Spanish in return for English. :coffeebreak:

Oh, well,

sí, claro

what do you need?
¿ Hablar ?
¿Escribir?

vita32 October 17, 2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 117811)
I'm can help you with your Spanish, now if you are looking for a person who you can speak by voice, then I guess you can add me by the Skype, you send me a message and until then I will give you my ID.:D

Animus!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahuizote (Post 117823)
Oh, well,

sí, claro

what do you need?
¿ Hablar ?
¿Escribir?

Thank you, Crotalito and Ahuizote. I would like to utilize the pen-pal section of this forum.

Thanks again.:)

Ahuizote October 17, 2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vita32 (Post 117839)
Thank you, Crotalito and Ahuizote. I would like to utilize the pen-pal section of this forum.

Thanks again.:)

You welcome, although,I would like to know where that section is.....can you tell me ??

vita32 October 18, 2011 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahuizote (Post 117849)
You welcome, although,I would like to know where that section is.....can you tell me ??

Please forgive me for I made a mistake, what I meant was Tomisimo's "Private Messages". I look forward to your message.