Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Culture (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ¿programa de la tv en España? (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=3747)

bobjenkins April 29, 2009 12:51 PM

¿programa de la tv en España?

¿Cuál es el mejor programa de la television de España? Quiero mirarlos y practico español:)

Jane April 29, 2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjenkins (Post 33525)
¿Cuál es el mejor programa de la television de España? Quiero mirarlos y practico español:)

En mi opinion, hay muy pocas programas de television en españa que merece la pena, pero, eso es solo mi opinion....:D

bobjenkins April 29, 2009 05:18 PM

Aquí, en El Estados Unidos hay muy mal programas tambien!, Nada merece de mirando:(

Puedo mirar fútbol español:) o las noticias

Jane April 29, 2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjenkins (Post 33554)
Aquí, en El Estados Unidos hay muy mal programas tambien!, Nada merece de mirando:(

Puedo mirar fútbol español:) o las noticias

Con la depressing que son las noticias...:eek:
Forgive my spanenglish.:D

CrOtALiTo April 29, 2009 06:25 PM

I like the channel 30 from Spain, I don't live in Spain but in my country in the Spain TV is present.

irmamar April 30, 2009 12:49 AM

I'm not able to watch TV from other countries, not even from other communities. Anyway, if I was in your case, I'd watch news programs and documentaries about animals, if you like them, of course, or another type of documentaries (although there aren't many of them). The other programs are "garbage" (they're called "basura" here).

bobjenkins April 30, 2009 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jane (Post 33561)
Con la depressing que son las noticias...:eek:
Forgive my spanenglish.:D

Me entristezco ( I become sad, depressed ) a la ( upon ) mirándolas ( watching them ) a noticias. ( the news )

Ambarina April 30, 2009 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjenkins (Post 33618)
Me entristezco ( I become sad, depressed ) a la ( upon ) mirándolas ( watching them ) a noticias. ( the news )

Me entristecen las noticias o me entristezco viendo las noticias
Me deprimen las noticias o me deprimo viendo las noticias.

bobjenkins April 30, 2009 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambarina (Post 33623)
Me entristecen las noticias o me entristezco viendo las noticias
Me deprimen las noticias o me deprimo viendo las noticias.

gracias

CrOtALiTo April 30, 2009 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irmamar (Post 33587)
I'm not able to watch TV from other countries, not even from other communities. Anyway, if I was in your case, I'd watch news programs and documentaries about animals, if you like them, of course, or another type of documentaries (although there aren't many of them). The other programs are "garbage" (they're called "basura" here).

I can recommending you that if you have the opportunity to watch the TV in the channel to Discovery Channel and History Channel they are both are from Argentina and U.S.A, in my case I watch the Discovery Channel from Argentina, because my country does not work with the televising from other country only my country work with the Argentine TV.

Anyway in the Argentina TV as Discovery Channel there are shows programs very interesting about the human survival as the TV show A prueba de todo, the program teach you as you can survival in case if you are loss through of the forest or woods.

I don't know if you have seen this program before.:D