Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Practice & Homework (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Help me in Spanish please (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=21462)

pari October 23, 2016 06:01 AM

Help me in Spanish please

Are these questions right? :confused: and can you please add also another questions about hotels, their location and the weather?:)
¿Cuánto cuesta los hoteles por la noche?
¿Hay una conexión a Internet en el hotel B. y el Hotel A.?
¿Qué ofrecen sus hoteles?
¿Dónde están los hoteles y los que son el ubicación espacial?

Are these sentences right/ making sense?:confused:
También tiene encima de 2500 comentarios, en que casi 90% impresionante recomendarlo.
Además solo tiene aproximadamente 500 valoraciónes, que muestra, que no es un hotel del turismo de masas.
Voy a hablar sobre los Apartamentos B., es un hotel dos estrellas. Can i say it like this?
I have an oral exam next week, so please correct all the questions and sentences :)

Thank you in advance :)

pari October 23, 2016 07:34 AM

is this so difficult to ans?:worried:

wrholt October 23, 2016 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pari (Post 160851)
is this so difficult to ans?:worried:

Welcome to the forums, pari!

I'm sorry, but the number of regularly-active participants here isn't large enough to answer most questions within a matter of a few minutes; it may take a while (measured in hours, sometimes a day or two) for someone who is knowledgeable enough and has the time to spare to reply to a question.

We tend to offer guidance about what's not (quite) right and why it's not right, and give you the opportunity to figure out how to improve it.

I've marked what's not quite right by underlining errors, marking things that are okay but could be improved, (and then giving a hint). Other people, especially native speakers, may spot other places that you could improve.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pari (Post 160850)
Are these questions right? :confused: and can you please add also another questions about hotels, their location and the weather?:)
¿Cuánto cuesta (check subject agreement) los hoteles por la noche?
¿Hay una conexión a Internet en el hotel B. y (*) (Spanish tends to repeat prepositions before both nouns joined by a conjunction when they refer to two distinct things, and to leave it out when both parts refer to the same thing.) el Hotel A.?
¿Qué (This is fine. You might consider making the question a little more specific: ask not just "what", but "what features/amenities/services)") ofrecen sus hoteles?
¿Dónde están los hoteles y los que son el ubicación espacial (I don't understand what you're trying to say here)?

Are these sentences right/ making sense?:confused:
También tiene encima ("más" may be more common) de 2500 comentarios, en que casi 90% impresionante recomendarlo (This clause needs a conjugated verb. It may be better to leave out the comma, and to replace "en que" with a different preposition+relative pronoun, possibly "de los que".).
Además solo tiene aproximadamente 500 valoraciónes (Spelling: the accent mark is not necessary here.), que muestra, (This comma is wrong)que no es un hotel del turismo de masas (There may be a more common translation equivalent..
Voy a hablar sobre los Apartamentos B., es un hotel dos estrellas. Can i say it like this? In this case, no: most of the time a noun or noun phrase like "dos estrellas" can't be used as an adjective directly as we do in English. The most common solution in Spanish is a prepositional phrase starting with the preposition "de": "hotel de dos estrellas"
I have an oral exam next week, so please correct all the questions and sentences :)

Thank you in advance :)