Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hola! (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=1852)

supa-coopa September 04, 2008 06:54 AM

Hola!

Mi llamo Krista. Soy nuevo aqui. Quise decir hola todos. Yo me enseño (o amaestramiento?) y todas correcciones están bienvenidas. Espero que todos puedan cifra por mi español malo. LOL Me tomó más que veinte minutos de escribir esto párrafo corto.

I wish I could hear someone say “párrafo” because I can’t make that word come out my mouth. If you guys heard me trying to say it you would be rolling on the floor laughing right now. LOL :p

ElDanés September 04, 2008 07:02 AM

¡Bienvenido a foros del Tomísimo! :)

I noticed some minor errors:
Mi => Me (me = nom.; mi = gen.)
aqui => aquí (a common spelling mistake)
enseño => aprendo (enseño = I teach; aprendo = I learn)

I think there's maybe more of them, but I'm a beginner in Spanish as well, so I'm not sure. :)

supa-coopa September 04, 2008 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElDanés (Post 15081)
¡Bienvenido a foros del Tomísimo! :)

I noticed some minor errors:
Mi => Me (me = nom.; mi = gen.)
aqui => aquí (a common spelling mistake)
enseño => aprendo (enseño = I teach; aprendo = I learn)

I think there's maybe more of them, but I'm a beginner in Spanish as well, so I'm not sure. :)

I never can get the mi/me thing right. lol I was trying to say "I am teaching myself spanish" so would I still need to use aprendo?

ElDanés September 04, 2008 07:22 AM

You will have to use me.

Me enseño español = Myself teach-I Spanish = I teach myself Spanish

Edit:
I noticed that I said mi should be me in my previous post. I meant yo, sorry. Yo is the nominative form.
So yes, your sentence was actually right. :)

Sorry about the confusion.

geeper September 04, 2008 07:24 AM

Welcome Krista!
I know what you mean about taking a long time to write. I wrote an email to my sister yesterday and spent about 30 minutes on it. I thought I'd have a whole page...alas, 2 paragraphs. I'm learning tons though, that's what's important!

Rusty September 04, 2008 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supa-coopa (Post 15079)
Mi llamo Krista. Me llamo Krista.
Soy nuevo aqui. Soy nueva aquí.
Quise decir hola todos. Quise decir hola a todos.
Yo me enseño español (o amaestramiento?) y todas correcciones están bienvenidas. Espero que todos puedan descifrar por mi español malo. LOL
Me llevó más de veinte minutos para escribir este párrafo corto. -or-
Llevo más de veinte minutos escribiendo ...

I wish I could hear someone say “párrafo” because I can’t make that word come out my mouth. If you guys heard me trying to say it you would be rolling on the floor laughing right now. LOL :p

I gave you a couple more corrections above. You're doing very well. :thumbsup:
Welcome to the forums!

CrOtALiTo September 04, 2008 11:29 AM

Hi supa-coppa, My name is Jorge, I'm glad you are here with us in the forums, I think that your Spanish isn't as bad as you have said, only you need a bit poke in your Spanish, look I'm learning English still, before when I stared in my journey for the world of the language, I like, you I delayed much writing a post in English, but with the time I could bettered more in my spelling, as better than before, now I don't delay much, but as all it has a process, but always with the help of the partners here in the forums, then I try to say you that don't worry, 'cuz you delay twenty minutes writing a post in Spanish it's normal you still are start in the language but I saw you post and really you haven't had a lot mistakes in your post, please animus in your learning, and you welcome.

Hola espero que estes bién y cuando necesites ayuda, puedes contar conmigo.

Tomisimo September 04, 2008 11:44 AM

Welcome to the forums Super-copa! Los demás ya han corregido lo que escribiste así que no queda nada que necesito hacer yo. :)

supa-coopa September 04, 2008 11:45 AM

¡Gracias, CrOtaLiTo!

Estoy seguro que necesitaré mucha ayuda

poli September 04, 2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 15114)
Hi supa-coppa, My name is Jorge, I'm glad you are here with us in the forums. I think that your Spanish isn't as bad as you have said. You only need a bit of correction in your Spanish. Look, I'm learning English still. Before when I stared in my journey to the world of the language, I like, you I delayed writing a post in English, but with time I have bettered my spelling, better than before. Now I don't delay much, but everything has a process, and always with the help of the partners here in the forums. Don't worry, if you delay twenty minutes writing a post in Spanish. It's normal. You still are starting the language, and I saw you post, and really you haven't made a lot mistakes in your post. Please continue to be motivated to learn , and you welcome.

Hola espero que estes bién y cuando necesites ayuda, puedes contar conmigo.

Jorge,
I see that your English has improved greatly. Keep up the good work:thumbsup::applause:
Poli