Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hola a todos! (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=11583)

nattym82 August 24, 2011 09:49 PM

Hola a todos!

hola a todos. Me llamo Natalie. Vivo en nueva zelanda . I would like to say I am trying to learn spanish with my sister , but.... to be honest havnt really got that far :) . I know too many useless phrases like. cuando el taxi llega al hotel, el huésped paga y baja....so on so forth. ..... I can also change that to " i arrived at the hotel .... anyway i am babbling. Joined because i thought this would be an excellent way to learn and practice my spanish. Going to post my first question :) mucho gusto.

caliber1 August 24, 2011 10:21 PM

Hi Natalie. I am fairly new here as well. Lots of good information. Lots of good bilinguals here that are very knowledgable about grammar and usage of words. I hope you stay. It is kind of addicting.

Mucho gusto

wrholt August 24, 2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caliber1 (Post 116214)
Hi Natalie. I am fairly new here as well. Lots of good information. Lots of good bilinguals here that are very knowledgable about grammar and usage of words. I hope you stay. It is kind of addicting.

Mucho gusto

Welcome to the forums, Nathalie! Ask away, and answer as you can. Practice writing in Spanish in your posts if you wish, and ask for corrections if you want some coaching. I don't know how many other New Zealanders are participating very much right now, so your perspective on how our language is spoken in your part of the South Pacific may prove to be both novel and useful!

caliber1 August 24, 2011 10:36 PM

Up there :rolleyes:, he is one of them :D :thumbsup:

wrholt August 24, 2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caliber1 (Post 116219)
Up there :rolleyes:, he is one of them :D :thumbsup:

:p:o;)

caliber1 August 24, 2011 10:43 PM

Es la verdad amigo:cool:

nattym82 August 24, 2011 10:45 PM

ooo también. deseo un perro . llama moscow es blanco y poco.
Is that right ? nice to meet you , very fast posting...I like :)

verdad amigo ay ? i will have to remember that one :)

i dnt want one i have one lol ....tengo?

Rusty August 24, 2011 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nattym82 (Post 116223)
Yo también. Tengo un perro. Se llama Moscow. Es blanco y pequeño.
Is that right ? nice to meet you , very fast posting...I like :)

verdad amigo ay ? i will have to remember that one :)

i dnt want one i have one lol ....tengo?

Yes, tengo.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you don't mind the corrections. :)

nattym82 August 24, 2011 11:10 PM

no they are very very helpful , thankyou :) nice to meet you

CrOtALiTo August 25, 2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nattym82 (Post 116211)
hola a todos. Me llamo Natalie. Vivo en nueva zelanda . I would like to say I am trying to learn spanish with my sister , but.... to be honest havnt really got that far :) . I know too many useless phrases like. cuando el taxi llega al hotel, el huésped paga y baja....so on so forth. ..... I can also change that to " i arrived at the hotel .... anyway i am babbling. Joined because i thought this would be an excellent way to learn and practice my spanish. Going to post my first question :) mucho gusto.

Hello Naty.

Is cute your name.

Around of this forums you will found a lot of people who will be disposal to help you prompt that include me right.

Then when you need to help with someone in special with the Spanish although I'm not a teacher but I'm a native speaker Spanish I can orienting you.

Have fun.

Sincerely yours.