Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hola a todos! (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=16731)

tetsuo August 27, 2013 12:55 PM

Hola a todos!

Hi there.

I am new here. Just wanna check in and make sure you all notice that. :D

My native language is German.
But I am "learning" English since many years so I guess it's at least okay. When doing a test for which course I have the knowledge the result told I am at level B2 (European framwork for languages). Which is pretty good I guess.

Currently learning Spanish & Dutch. But right now focusing on Spanish since it haven't worked out the way it should / the way I imagined. Grammar in Spanish is pretty hard and also learning the verbs + conjugations is pretty difficult. So, now focusing on one language.

Well I am in music a lot, I am writing poems and short stories, found out two years ago that I am addicted to learning new languages. Started a week ago with my own program to learn faster and better. I'd like to read a lot and I am looking movies, too.

Currently reading a crime story in Spanish which is exactly for people who'd like to learn the language. At the same time I am trying to learn 800 card / words in 30 days. In approx. a week or so I have done all cards for Spanish -> German, now I am at German -> Spanish and I have done a third of all cards. Plus I am using Duolingo app (for free) and books to do some lessons. When it comes to the lessons I'd like to get some help from the Tomisimo users. Really appreciated.

Liquinn3 August 27, 2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tetsuo (Post 142287)
Hi there.

I am new here. Just wanna check in and make sure you all notice that. :D

My native language is German.
But I am "learning" English since many years so I guess it's at least okay. When doing a test for which course I have the knowledge the result told I am at level B2 (European framwork for languages). Which is pretty good I guess.

Currently learning Spanish & Dutch. But right now focusing on Spanish since it haven't worked out the way it should / the way I imagined. Grammar in Spanish is pretty hard and also learning the verbs + conjugations is pretty difficult. So, now focusing on one language.

Well I am in music a lot, I am writing poems and short stories, found out two years ago that I am addicted to learning new languages. Started a week ago with my own program to learn faster and better. I'd like to read a lot and I am looking movies, too.

Currently reading a crime story in Spanish which is exactly for people who'd like to learn the language. At the same time I am trying to learn 800 card / words in 30 days. In approx. a week or so I have done all cards for Spanish -> German, now I am at German -> Spanish and I have done a third of all cards. Plus I am using Duolingo app (for free) and books to do some lessons. When it comes to the lessons I'd like to get some help from the Tomisimo users. Really appreciated.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I could correct some of your English and Spanish writing should you need help. :) Hope to see you around. :D

English and Spanish are both lovely languages. I wish you the best. :)

Rusty August 27, 2013 02:49 PM

Welcome to the forums!

Premium August 28, 2013 12:20 AM

Willkommen!

I hope your program works and I totally agree pertaining to the conjugation. As you might have noticed having German as your native language doesn't get you anywhere far with Spanish. Contrariwise if you know English well you'd recognize some similarities in the words.

tetsuo August 28, 2013 04:07 AM

@Liquinn3
You can do so every time you want. It's great to get feedback about how a foreign language sounds to a native speaker.

@Premium
I hope so, too. ;-)
My English is good and I've seen some similarities which makes it easier for me to learn Spanish. For me it's like this: English is as much an advantage when it comes to learning Spanish, as German is for practicing Dutch. But I must admit some English influences are in Dutch, too.

@all
Thanks for the welcome.

tetsuo April 12, 2017 03:49 PM

Estoy de vuelta. Supongo tuve que hacer algo por mi. No se si mi español es mejor desde la última vez que estuve aquí. Espero, voy a encontrar más tiempo - tarde o temprano. Hola de nuevo. ;-)

wrholt April 13, 2017 03:04 PM

¡Bienvenido de nuevo!