Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   Teaching and Learning Techniques (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   La diferencia entre los programas y los partidos de fútbol (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=7076)

bobjenkins February 11, 2010 08:27 PM

La diferencia entre los programas y los partidos de fútbol

Hola me decepciona cuando miro los partidos de fútbol y no entiendo mucho, pero entiendo mucho del comentario de los programas en el canal del descubierto (discovery channel) y el canal de historia. Yo creo que es porque hablan más lenta. ¿Puedes darme un consejo para comprender los comentarios del partidos? Es difícil cuando hablan muy rápido y no hay un guión

CrOtALiTo February 11, 2010 09:25 PM

I don't believe that there's something way that you can understand the soccer game, already that the commentaries are very fast and well just you need to have a lot of knowledge in the language, I mean you need to have fluency in the language, it's like when you speak in English.

I have a idea.
If you could to have an headphones connect to your television and well, so I believe that you will have more chance in hear more clear the that they are speaking about it.

bobjenkins February 11, 2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 72149)
I don't believe that there's something way that you can understand the soccer game, already that the commentaries are very fast and well just you need to have a lot of knowledge in the language, I mean you need to have fluency in the language, it's like when you speak in English.

I have a idea.
If you could to have an headphones connect to your television and well, so I believe that you will have more chance in hear more clear the that they are speaking about it.

Buena idea!

chileno February 12, 2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjenkins (Post 72152)
Buena idea!

And if that doesn't work, then go back to a more moderate speech mode so that you can soak for a bit more, before trying high speed again. :D

It is good to take challenges but be careful with discouraging feelings, just know that you can do it in another way. There's always another way.

tacuba February 12, 2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjenkins (Post 72138)
Hola me decepciona cuando miro los partidos de fútbol y no entiendo mucho, pero entiendo mucho del comentario de los programas en el canal del descubierto (discovery channel) y el canal de historia. Yo creo que es porque hablan más lenta. ¿Puedes darme un consejo para comprender los comentarios del partidos? Es difícil cuando hablan muy rápido y no hay un guión

Are you able to record the games to DVD?

CrOtALiTo February 12, 2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjenkins (Post 72152)
Buena idea!

Yeah that can be the great possibility to learn more the language.

Good luck.

bobjenkins February 12, 2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tacuba (Post 72192)
Are you able to record the games to DVD?

No, no puedo hacerlo