Spanish language learning forums

Spanish language learning forums (http://forums.tomisimo.org/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.tomisimo.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   How long? (http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=5656)

Chris October 02, 2009 01:32 PM

How long?

How long until you are able to learn words easy? In English I can learn new words in a snap. Very few Spanish words are like this for me. Also how long until verbs make sense? I'm doing better but still haven't internalized the way they work. I still can't watch tv and make much sense of it. I'm happy to say I'm reading better.

Jessica October 02, 2009 01:33 PM

Takes a few days for me sometimes...sometimes only a few minutes or hours

CrOtALiTo October 02, 2009 04:06 PM

Normally when you are learning some language is normal that it takes you long time, but with the cross of the time you tend to learn the phrase with your endeavor.

bobjenkins October 02, 2009 04:59 PM

Hola, everybody is differente but everyone can learn a new language, it just depends on how committed you are, how much you practice daily ect. Keep it up and soon you´ll be learning new words and most importantly they´ll stay in your head. It´s always hard to retain new material the first time you learn it. Keep pecking at it:D good luck

Hola, todas las personas son diferentes, pero creo que todas pueden aprender un nuevo idioma. Depender de cuánto tiempo es gastado estudiándolo, practicándolo y hablándolo. Ten paciencia y próximamente estarás aprendiendo nuevas palabras , y más importante serán quedarse en el cabeza. Al empezar es difícil para recordar todo el material aprendido. No te preocupes:)

CrOtALiTo October 03, 2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobjenkins (Post 54577)
Hola, everybody is differente but everyone can learn a new language, it just depends on how committed you are, how much you practice daily ect. Keep it up and soon you´ll be learning new words and most importantly they´ll stay in your head. It´s always hard to retain new material the first time you learn it. Keep pecking at it:D good luck

Hola, todas las personas son diferentes, pero creo que todas pueden aprender un nuevo idioma. Depender de cuánto tiempo es gastado estudiándolo, practicándolo y hablándolo. Ten paciencia y próximamente estarás aprendiendo nuevas palabras , y más importante serán quedarse en el cabeza. Al empezar es difícil para recordar todo el material aprendido. No te preocupes:)

My dear friend your translation is very closer, I mean, I have checked it and compared both writing in your last post really I didn't find any mistake, therefore I want to give you the congratulations for your endeavor that you've payed in your learning furthermore you are able to learn more, I'm anxious in I look your next translation.

I will be near.

bobjenkins October 03, 2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo (Post 54639)
My dear friend your translation is very closer, I mean, I have checked it and compared both writing in your last post really I didn't find any mistake, therefore I want to give you the congratulations for your endeavor that you've payed in your learning furthermore you are able to learn more, I'm anxious in I look your next translation.

I will be near.

muchas gracias cro:)

CrOtALiTo October 03, 2009 04:28 PM

You're welcome.