View Single Post
Old June 02, 2011, 11:47 AM
Diamond

Native Language: Inglés
Perikles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleCcowaN View Post
Como parte de mis recién retomados estudios de inglés, solicito si alguien puede hacerme el gran favor de revisar los siguientes párrafos por errores gramaticales, de vocabulario y de estilo. Se trata de una respuesta airada que di en otro foro.

«I can´t found any user name "calvin_n_hobbes" outside About.com, so you might be changing names, what which wouldn't surprise me in the least as your deeply egotistical yet naive approach isn't one that yields answers but one that wears off down forum communities.

Nobody answers you in a forum. We answer you (you have just said nobody this sentence makes no sense)and the other hundred who will find the thread in the future looking for something similar then getting benefit from it. Besides, in language fora (insert comma) people explain things from an out-of-the-box perspective, so you won't find here the Sam-I-am translation of your current textbooks and workbooks, nor would Spanish would bend over backwards and simplify itself in order for you to grasp it.

Your "I asked SagittaDei to follow up on his statements, and received nothing." says it all. Nobody with the slightest shred of self-respect would follow up the demands of such a spoiled brat just because of the expectation of His Royal Mofo being pleased in the end and willing to dignify them with a signal of approval and fulfillment.»
I don't understand the one sentence, otherwise small changes.