View Single Post
Old March 17, 2013, 11:08 AM
Opal

Sarita08 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium View Post
Pretty much everything you wouldn't listen to.
Such as? I listen to everything besides country western music. Although I used to listen to it when I was a kid. At the moment I am into popular Latin music and a few Chinese singers. Other times I enjoy folk music or classical. What do you like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrholt View Post
¡Fenomenal! Tengo parientes que viven no muy lejos de Bangor, cerca de Ellsworth: mi tío es el propietario actual de la casa familiar que construyó uno de mis tatarabuelos hace más de 100 años. Nunca he ido al American Folk Festival porque en agosto muchos de mis parientes pasan las vacaciones en una de las playas del sur de Maine.
Cool! I hope you have the chance to come some day. It's worth a day trip, if you're vacationing up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Classical music, composed by Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, etc
I love them too! I still have old CDs from high school that I've kept for a while. I have played the flute since I was 12, so I developed a taste for classical early on. When you work hard to master an instrument, I think it makes you appreciate the work of others even more.

Last edited by AngelicaDeAlquezar; March 17, 2013 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Merged back-to-back posts