Thread: My English
View Single Post
Old February 10, 2009, 02:15 PM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Post My English

Buddies.

Hello, firstly I wanna give you the thanks for all your help.

Second. Through of the time, I have learnt a lot in my learning of the English, as you know, I have only 1 year learning the English, I have had advance in the learning, but still I'm not good in the English, as I said before, I'm not expert far from it, I'm native from America or other place where the people speaks English, but I have tried to do my best endeavor, because I love this language, but sometimes it's hard learn for me, you know, my brother started me in the learning of the English, and I appreciate a lot it, but now I haven't help of any teacher or school who teaching me, only I have this website that I have used day to day, really it has worked me.

Did you know it? I'm Engineer in Computation, and sometimes I haven't time to write my post in both languages far from it, I have time to write minutely the post, I only write the post to fast way, because I have to attend to the user of my company, but I have gotten a good learning, now I can speak with American people for telephone and it for me is a advance.

I hope you understand me, and you have me patient in my corrections.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; February 11, 2009 at 01:18 AM.