Old February 11, 2009, 01:08 AM
Diamond

Native Language: Castellano
chileno is on a distinguished road
Hi Crotalito,

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Buddies.

Hello, firstly I wanna give you the thanks for all your help.

Second. Through of the time, I have learnt a lot in my learning of the English, as you know, I have only 1 year learning the English, I have had advance in the learning, but still I'm not good in the English, as I said before, I'm not expert far from it, I'm native from America or other place where the people speaks English, but I have tried to do my best endeavor, because I love this language, but sometimes it's hard learn for me, you know, my brother started me in the learning of the English, and I appreciate a lot it, but now I haven't help of any teacher or school who teaching me, only I have this website that I have used day to day, really it has worked me.

Did you know it? I'm Engineer in Computation, and sometimes I haven't time to write my post in both languages far from it, I have time to write minutely the post, I only write the post to fast way, because I have to attend to the user of my company, but I have gotten a good learn, now I can speak with American people for telephone and it for me is a advance.

I hope you understand me, and you have me patient in my corrections.
If this is the only way you can get to learn more and improve on your English. You have and are doing an excellent job at it!

Well done, and please continue doing so.

Hernán.