Thread: How long?
View Single Post
Old October 03, 2009, 10:50 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjenkins View Post
Hola, everybody is differente but everyone can learn a new language, it just depends on how committed you are, how much you practice daily ect. Keep it up and soon you´ll be learning new words and most importantly they´ll stay in your head. It´s always hard to retain new material the first time you learn it. Keep pecking at it good luck

Hola, todas las personas son diferentes, pero creo que todas pueden aprender un nuevo idioma. Depender de cuánto tiempo es gastado estudiándolo, practicándolo y hablándolo. Ten paciencia y próximamente estarás aprendiendo nuevas palabras , y más importante serán quedarse en el cabeza. Al empezar es difícil para recordar todo el material aprendido. No te preocupes
My dear friend your translation is very closer, I mean, I have checked it and compared both writing in your last post really I didn't find any mistake, therefore I want to give you the congratulations for your endeavor that you've payed in your learning furthermore you are able to learn more, I'm anxious in I look your next translation.

I will be near.