View Single Post
Old July 05, 2010, 12:03 AM
Diamond

Native Language: I can understand Spanish and English
CrOtALiTo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarential View Post
I'm having a little trouble understanding precisely what you require. Are you in need of a DNS server? If so, they are freely offered from companies like Google (I can post you a link if you want, but search for "free dns server" and you'll find a lot).

If you are looking for a host that provides an Exchange server for your local client to connect to, that is not something my host (midPhase) provides with my plan. Generally servers with Exchange are more expensive since they need to license the software from Microsoft.

If you are running your own Exchange server on your local system, then I am confused about your question and request that you give me more details. Are you wishing to allow other people to connect to your local system through some website address? This could be accomplished with free services like the site called no-ip (again a Google search will find you the link) which allow you to associate a specific website URL with your dynamic local IP address.
Yes precisely I have installed in my office a Microsoft Exchange server for the use of my employees, but as I told you before, what I hired a service of MX on my country trough of the website www.nic.mx and well certeinly they can't offer me the DNS Server as relay in my server, because they use all their system with Linux and it can't be possible as an alternative for me, then I'm searching a service where I can get a DNS service relay or DNS Look- up like to a DNS server with IP address.

Because I can send in my intranet e-mail between us, but I cannot send e-mails out of my intranet to other domains server, then I have in needed to send e-mail outside of my network.

For that reason I was asking you if your console use consoles DNS or if your provide hosting give you that choice.

I have tried with DynDNS.org before, but they a similar choice or service for me, but only they give me a Look up DNS for my Exchange server trough of their server with a limiting of that I can send more than 500 MB per day and it doesn't work for me, already my service require more than 500 MB per day, so I'll can send more files bigger, then I need a service with more bandwidth for my server.

Therefore I slip buying by a year with nic Mexico the service that finally didn't work for me and well now I need to find other service what it can gives me the I need in really, nonetheless I believe what I can do a bridge with a server with good DNS installed.

For that my question.

Best regards.

Last edited by CrOtALiTo; July 05, 2010 at 12:05 AM.