View Single Post
Old May 27, 2008, 12:22 PM
SeƱor Speedy

Native Language: American English
Rusty has a spectacular aura aboutRusty has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrOtALiTo View Post
Hi,

Thanks you, by pages, I'll join in a moment, to see if, I can practice with somebody my English, but I know to can be dangerous, because there are a lot of people, with bad intentions, but and really, I need practice English speaking, of any in order to possible, but, I beliave that the chat rooms are good, because a lot of people, they can teach you, other ways of speak, to my can they teach me many things about English, of the like form, you can use the chat rooms in Spanish, for learn more words in Spanish, it can be worderful, that you can use my idea.

Regards

I hope that you follow my counsil.

I await your corretions
You're welcome, Jorge.

Corrections:
Thanks you for the pages. I'll join in a moment to see if I can practice my English with somebody, but I know it can be dangerous, because there are a lot of people with bad intentions. But I really need to practice speaking English, in any way possible. I believe that the chat rooms are good, because a lot of people can teach you other ways to speak. They can teach me many things about English. In like manner, you can use the chat rooms in Spanish in order to learn more words in Spanish. It would be wonderful if you could use my idea.

Regards.

I hope that you follow my counsel.

I await your corrections.