View Single Post
Old October 19, 2018, 08:31 AM
Opal

gedi is on a distinguished road
Hello!
Many thanks again for your long answer.
`It sounds like you have a problem with a woman who stole the heart of a doctor who has a wife and children. The doctor decided to start a new life with this woman and left his wife and children.`
.......Thats correct.
It is a hospital and I assume he helped her to get a job at the hospital. She was not working there before.
I think in the public sector, eg a hospital does carry responsibility towards the society as role model as well as the members of staff.
Especially if children are involved. Apart from this they should not suffer and left behind.
I don't think there are policies in place but it is about moral and integrity.
I am aware other people may have different standards, but the majority of people here believe in family and wellbeing of children.
However these are my values and for me it is wrong...Yes of course I am disappointed and I do think this practice reflects a low standard/moral.
I know that may not present all peoples standards, but mine and this is why I want to write this letter and address this concern to the hospital and inform them about my consequences.
I am not blaming everyone, but with my letter I would like to express my position and rise awareness and I hope this will change their practice.

Many thanks again